"We're excited to grow Dawn's role with the station with the launch of her new midday show, where she will speak with top local newsmakers for in-depth analysis of stories that affect the Philadelphia region," said David Yadgaroff, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Audacy Philadelphia. What happens in small-town Ohio, small counties is significantly different than what happens in Chicago, Philadelphia, (or) New York City, Cunningham said at the time. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The station will now be all-local from 6:00 AM-7:00 PM. Popular and award-winning Michael Smerconish will broadcast live on WPHT from 12:00Noon-3:00PM. "Dawn's show, along with an extra hour of Rich Zeoli, and Dom Giordano's new program time extends our local content to nine hours, which allows us to best serve our local listeners, while continuing to deliver some of the biggest names on the national stage. Along with producer duties, Stocker has been Assistant Brand Manager since 2019. Stensland will continue to serve as a co-anchor on "The Rich Zeoli Show," which she has . He doesnt play favorites; his only goal is to pursue the truth and no one in local media is more qualified to do so., Added Bissinger, This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me. Language: English Contact: 2 Bala Plaza, Suite 800 Bala Cynwyd PA 19004 (610) 668-5800 Website: http://www.talkradio1210wpht.com Email: 1210promotions@cbsradio.com Stations WPHT-AM Philadelphia, PA UP NEXT: 6pm Mark Levin Podcast 9pm The Sean Hannity Show TOMORROW: Im not there in the mornings for the kids, Im not there in the evening for the kids, Zeoli said. You may argue that the election is a bigger story I would not dispute that but theres plenty of hypocrisy., Early on, Gov. news.bloomberglaw.com Kayal tweeted the news, saying current news anchor Dawn Stensland and co-host/1210 WPHT Brand Manager Greg Stocker will remain on the show. Big fan of hers. The station will be anchored in morning drive by witty and provocative host Chris Stigall (5:30-9:00AM), followed by Dom Giordano (9:00AM-12:00Noon). Mike is available for vacation replacement and fill-in hosting duties. Good gig. Just from a performance level. I dont think theres much difference there.. Part of Audacy. WPHT, with one of the strongest signals in the United States, is owned and operated by CBS RADIO. I watch you guys every morning, Stern said (h/tMediaite). From 2009 to 2015, Kayal served as a host for 97.5 The Fanatic before leaving for SiriusXM. Call 1-800-GAMBLER (IN/MI/NJ/PA/WV/WY), 1-800-522-4700 (CO/NH), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA), 1-800-NEXT STEP (AZ), call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN), or 888-789-7777/visit ccpg.org/chat (CT). Of Technology, on Saga Snags Schulze As Director, E-Commerce, on Laden Named News Director, AM Anchor, WABC, on Pratt Upped To APD At Praise Charlotte, on Audacy Denver Launches Front Range Country, Laden Named News Director, AM Anchor, WABC, Audacy Denver Launches Front Range Country, Entercom Closes, Flips NY, Dallas, Chicago, JVs Family, Colleagues Facing Hard Reality, Saga Snags Schulze As Director, E-Commerce, Mailing Address: 25876 The Old Road #254, Valencia, CA 91381. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Matt Desantis will serve as the producer of Stenslands new show. Family Radio. Respected Philadelphia Radio Personality Dom Giordano Takes Over Middays PHILADELPHIA (CBS) -- CBS RADIO's The Big Talker 1210 AM announced today an enhanced lineup of personality based. Leading Philadelphia Station Announces New Line-Up . Cindy Webster The WPHT Talk Radio 1210 AM hosts cover all that matters to you including local news and news from around the world. That seems like a smart move. I am looking forward to a new challenge, Kayal said in his announcement on Twitter. I miss Smerconish for my ride home. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. Dawn Stensland Added to WPHT Lineup | Barrett Media Dawn Stensland is growing her role on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT in Philadelphia, Audacy announced in a press release. Kayal tweeted the news, saying current news anchor Dawn Stensland and co-host/1210 WPHT Brand Manager Greg Stocker will remain on the show. Kayal began his radio career in Philadelphia working at 97.5 The Fanatic before joining SiriusXMs Bleacher Report Radio for an afternoon show. No one will listen to him, just as no one watches hin on MSNBC! You must have JavaScript enabled to fill out this form. The newest addition to the station as host of afternoon drive (3:00-7:00PM) will be Pulitzer Prize-winning author and pundit Buzz Bissinger. Barrett News Medias Top 20 Original Digital Shows of 2022, Barrett News Medias Top 20 Major Market N/T Radio Stations of 2022, Barrett News Medias Top 20 Mid Market N/T Radio Stations of 2022, Barrett News Medias Top 20 Major Market News/Talk Program Directors of 2022, Barrett News Medias Top 20 Mid Market News/Talk Program Directors of 2022, The News Movement is Leveraging Social Media to Reach Gen Z, Edison Study: 70% of Americans Listen to Online Audio, Bluesky, New Social Media Platform Backed By Jack Dorsey, Now Available, CNET Cuts 10% of Editorial Staff While Expanding AI, Noam Laden Joining 77 WABC As News Director, Bill OReilly: Fox News Revelations Wont Change Viewer Opinions About Network, Bill Cunningham: Media Only Continued to Cover Ohio Train Disaster Due to NewsNation Reporters Arrest, Eric Stanger Named SVP of Operations For The Sean Hannity Show, DirecTV: Newsmax is Censoring and Deplatforming Itself, Chris Stirewalt: It Feels Really Good to Be Vindicated, Clay Travis: As a Media Consumer, Be Skeptical of Everything, Drudge Report Denies Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott in Jeopardy, Sunny Hostin: Bill Maher Should Be Ashamed Of How He Talks About Wokeness. Home Uncategorized Dawn Stensland Gets Her Own Show on 1210 WPHT. Stensland became the face of Fox29 as main anchor in 2001, where she helped to continually lead ratings on "The 10 O'clock News." He was one of the few hosts who listened to other opinions and never screamed or insulted people. Radio Ink. Kayal is a talk radio host and media personality who has been in radio for 16 years. Because I gotta prep and then I gotta go to bed. Dual Screen Ubiquity: A Tale Of Todays TV Viewer. Audacy has announced that Dawn Stensland will expand her role with Talk Radio 1210 WPHT (WPHT-AM) in Philadelphia and will now be heard weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. One of my takeaways here is that the Audacy folks decided to fill all but 3 hours of the main dayparts with local programming. With the Presidential election only a few months away, there couldnt be a better time to heighten our focus on how todays issues affect our friends, relatives and neighbors, said Marc Rayfield, Senior Vice President, CBS RADIO Philadelphia. The station can be heard on-air at 1210AM, online at www.cbsphilly.com, and through the Radio.com app available for a variety of mobile devices. LISTEN LIVE On Audacy. KZLS started simulcasting on KQOB at the beginning of this year after the 96.9 signal was leased to Citadel and Cumulus Media for nineteen years. Eligibility restrictions apply. / CBS Philadelphia. First you get rid of Hannity and now Rush?! 64kbps Hometown Radio 6 votes WFHU 91.5 FM Henderson TN WPHT in Philadelphia Has Successful Radiothon for Local USO | Barrett Media Dawn Stensland is growing her role on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT in Philadelphia, Audacy announced in a press release. I will be listening to another station. All times are in U.S. Eastern Time (ET). Hes intelligent, honest and hard hitting. I am so proud to work with Audacy and Im also so thankful for their commitment to showcase a diverse collection of local voices as we engage with people across our region about the issues of the day and the news that impacts us here at home.. ET: "The Dom Giordano Program" 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. A lot of people say Im not gonna give that up. Police searched the house several months earlier as part of an investigation into the disappearance of Charlotte Lester, who has beenmissing for six months. 24 , 2023 . Eduardo Razo is the Assistant Content Editor for BNM, which includes writing daily news stories on the news media industry. 96.5 TDY. 94.5 WGTK The Answer. City Controller Alan Butkovitz Was Carjacked Last Night Joins Dom Live News Mark Houck Joins Giordano LIVE After Not Guilty Verdict Conservative Talk Radio. Philly Talk station 1210 WPHT (WPHT-AM) has shaken up its schedule, adding The Rich Zeoli Show weekday mornings and The Joe Pags Show in the evenings. The newest addition to the station as host of afternoon drive (3:00-7:00PM) will be Pulitzer Prize-winning author and pundit Buzz Bissinger. Her Emmy-winning career also includes reporting for WJLPTV "Jersey Matters" since 2013. New Talk Radio 1210 WPHT weekday lineup is as follows. History: Kayal has been acknowledged as one of the Top 20 Morning Show Hosts in America in 2018 by Barrett Sports and News Media. Rich will discuss local and national policy, the economy, the biggest news stories and issues . Is Brittney Griner deal the worst trade of all time? 1210 WPHT, which is a 94 WIP sister station (both owned by Audacy), has undergone a lineup shuffle in recent months. R Radio Wreck Lexus RX-450h 235/55-19 ( , . AM 1250 The Answer. Now THIS is a Philadelphia-style crash and burn! Hes also done a great deal of interviews for the company and handles our ever-growing stable of bylined columnists. Radio station 1210 WPHT says Mark died Monday night. The search for Charlotte Lester continues as I resume efforts searching for answers into her disappearance and holding Mark Perkins accountable for his actions against myself and Ladybug.. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Philadelphia is a hyper-local market and whenever you can broadcast a local show, thats typically a positive. Surprise! Bissinger, a former Philadelphia Inquirer columnist (where he won the famed Pulitzer), has written some of the most highly acclaimed books of the past two decades. Take the lead with their FM broadcasts and fresher talent making WIP IRRELEVANT, and now your programming genius Crossing Broad is owned and operated by CB Sports LLC, Kevin has been writing about Philadelphia sports since 2009. email -, Dawn Stensland Gets Her Own Show on 1210 WPHT, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), No Seor! 400 Market Street, 10 Floor I love Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, but I have to think about my life, and I have to think about my kids, and my lifestyle, and I have to think about the future. Now Stensland is getting her own timeslot, via Barrett Sports Media: While maintaining her role on The Rich Zeoli Show Stensland will be heard from 10 am EST 12 pm EST every weekday. Audacys Website and Digital Terms of Use. Talk Radio 1210 WPHT is a Talk radio station serving Philadelphia. All changes are effective October 3. The Joe . 1210 is part of CBS Radio, a division of CBS Corp. Champlin Broadcasting Conservative Talk The Eagle 96.9 KQOB Enid/Oklahoma City and 1640 KZLS Enid will look a little different for its listeners as the station has rebranded.
Speed Queen Washer Wash And Spin Light Blinking, Martinez Funeral Home Odessa, Tx Obituaries, Black Horses For Sale In Illinois, Weaknesses Of The Articles Of Confederation Graphic Organizer Answer Key, Jackson County Released Inmates, Articles OTHER