Can anyone imagine what kind of tech the Govt has we have idea about. Repatriated to Spanish custody, tried, convicted, and released on appeal, Name appears as "Sarfaraz Ahmed" on the Washington Post list of detainees, Reported to have been sexually abused, beaten, starved, sleep deprived, Alleged to have made recruiting videos for al Qaeda, One of the first four detainees to face charges before, Reported to have attempted suicide during his lawyer's visit in October 2005, Will be confined to care facility for the duration of his life, Alleged exonerating evidence and $12,000 dollars he was carrying when captured went missing from the secure evidence room, Claims to have spent 18 months in extrajudicial CIA detention, Claims to have been tortured during CIA detention, Charged with conspiracy to murder on November 7, 2005, Said he was born in Saudi Arabia to parents who were citizens of Chad, DoD's memo summarizing the factors for and against his continued detention, Committed suicide in cell on June 10, 2006, Identified as "Mani Shaman Turki al-Habardi Al-Utaybi" by DoD on June 11, 2006, Reported to have been issued ID number 588 and had been identified in earlier document, Lawyers reported that DoD refused to forward their mail to detainee, claiming they were, Committed suicide in the camp on June 10, 2006, Captured in Bosnia following his acquittal by the Bosnian Supreme Court, Captured following his acquittal by the Bosnian Supreme Court, Testified he had no association with terrorism. Clones, no idea on this one, but who can say. [7] Initially, the DoD released only 317 names. Need to follow your gut and do what you think is best. semper fi How much of your info comes from Gene Decode? How do we know this is true. Those criminals in government all need to go and I am one of the millions that will do what is needed to get it done. You have no credibility your a joke and you are making a joke of a very serious matter. Second this is America, that person has a right to represent what ever flag they choose. They have that backwards you need to get rid of the troublemakers FIRST in order to be ABLE to fix the mess they made ! But its not stopping. Guantnamo. At the time of his detention he was already imprisoned in Afghanistan for writing satirical articles that lampooned both the U.S. and the Taliban. I saw him on the shuttle. To help wake up the masked sheep, I simply ask the person just 1 question and that is. Acknowledged being a member of the Taliban. Will I live long enough to see the truth that I already know? A writer with a masters degree in English literature. Mar 4, 2021 - Explore Sheri Gaffney's board "Govt arrest and execution" on Pinterest. Update for 2021 regarding the arrests and executions of famous people and politicians (The Deep State). Directions. The Washington Post maintains a list of the prisoners known or suspected to have been held in Guantnamo Bay. Ben Affleck -- "Arrested and Executed" -- He was photographed in his car leaving Jennifer Lopez's home in Los Angeles on June 6, 2021. Their removal from powerful global leadership positions will help greatly in ending their decades-long policies of denying the rest of humanity the benefits of advanced technologies that will revolutionize life all over the planet. I think they are now using the elite stars and rich that were apprehended to be executed as COVID victims saying they died of covid in stead of the truth they were executed so people will follow the covid agenda. That is what they are saying they need to do and that wont work ! who knows. For detainees currently held at Guantanamo, see, Last edited on 21 February 2023, at 19:03, List of current detainees at Guantanamo Bay, Detention, Treatment, and Trial of Certain Non-Citizens in the War Against Terrorism, Al Hameydani, Khalid Bin Abdullah Mishal Thamer, Al Hanashi, Mohammad Ahmed Abdullah Saleh, Al Kandari, Abdullah kamel bin Abdullah Kamal, Al Tamini, Abd Al Razzaq Abdallah Ibrahim, Al Zarnuki, Mohammed Ali Salem Al Zarnuki, Jarabh, Saeed Ahmed Mohammed Abdullab Sarem, A Profile of 517 Detainees through Analysis of Department of Defense Data, "U.S. Told his CSRT he had submitted several written resignations, that had not been accepted. wake up people. [2][3] This list of Guantnamo prisoners has the known identities of prisoners at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp in Cuba, but is compiled from various sources and is incomplete. The Guantnamo Docket, a database that tracks men and boys who have been detained there, is one of the longest continually updated digital projects undertaken by The Times. They really think we are all morons. THOMAS WAYNE 2021-203953 8/31/2021 BAGNUOLO, BRANDON MICHAEL 2020-198448 12/8/2020 . Follow them. Thanks for sharing..????? The deal vanished. His Grandfather started the 2nd Masonic lodge in Canada building one in BC. Executions in 2021 Most states carry out executions with a three-drug lethal-injection protocol. The 558 individuals on the list were those whose detention had been reviewed by a Combatant Status Review Tribunal (CSRT). (LogOut/ Executions 1910 - 1920; Executions 1921 - 1930; Executions 1931 - 1940; Executions 1941 - 1950; Executions 1951 - 1961; Executions 1984 - 2006; Side Nav. . Released from Guantanamo in January 2004. following his release, he subsequently fought with the Taliban and was killed in Afghanistan by coalition forces on September 26, 2004. All their actions and knowledge of what has bee going on is disgusting. The prison enters its 21st year in January and, although hundreds have come and gone, the trial of the five men accused of plotting 9/11 has yet to begin. Change). I ask myself that question constantly, Juan OSavin says at the proper time the Military will bring back a civilian government per Constitution once all the fraud of the election is exposed. You MUST get rid of the poison before you can cure the problem ! Tells me you didnt have a edumacation, you had a indoctornation.. Nor was the scope of information it now offers available in 2011 when The Times updated hundreds of detainee dossiers with classified files from 2004 to 2008, which Chelsea Manning, a former Army intelligence analyst, sent to WikiLeaks. A longer and more potent lockdown will follow until everyone takes the vaccine. Maybe there isnt one, dont know. We'll give you the names of some of the people on that list. Thanks for holding strong! Claimed to be over one hundred years old. He was all for operation warp speed, Hes been on Epstein Lolita Express numerous times, he never fired Fauci, he never denounced the mandates for children wearing masks, he never denounced mandates for vaccines, the borders are flowing freely with immigrants, people are dying at record numbers, the media is in full force constantly lying, constantly trying to divide us. chuck schumer arrested & at gitmo. Committed suicide in the camp on September 8, 2012. Canadians had NOTHING TO DO with American election fraud. It goes very deep. If you hired a technician to fix your hi-tech purchase and all they did was talk about how to fix it without doing the job and he continued to want more money for every non-fix, would you pay them? Supposedly, Continued detention was justified because he was captured wearing a, former Taliban ambassador to Pakistan; released September 2005. READ IT !everything that is coming down is the whole reason why President Donald J. Trump is president. As of September 2005[update] they had not published an official list of detainees. Federal Reserve HOAX YOU WORK FOR THEM! on June 19, 2020. The US military will not arrest those responsible for crimes against humanity (The Deep State / Cabal) until given orders by the President. Captured at age 15 following a fire fight between insurgents and US military during which a soldier was killed. America should be protesting in the streets demanding them to open our oil industry. A Sept. 1, 2021, story from Real Raw News made a Pants on Fire false claim about Air Force pilot resignations. Monday April 05 2021, 5.00pm, The Times The most secretive prison facility at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp, holding 14 of "the most dangerous" terrorist suspects, has been closed because . The Bushs,Chaney,The Clintons and Obama all face Treason,Sedition and Execution by The State. 2nd Phase: The 1st Phase will lead to compromised and frail immune system through lack of food, social distancing, wearing of masks, and lack of contact with sunlight and healthy bacteria. On these Elites/ Illuminati that was executed. Great point Joe, I want to know also. How Many Inmates Are Held at Guantanamo Bay? on their way to Guantnamo Bay, information we gleaned from the portion of the Senate Intelligence Committee study that was declassified in 2014 on the agencys black site program. Coffee anyone? Captured in Bosnia following his acquittal by the Bosnian Supreme Court, Captured following his acquittal by the Bosnian Supreme Court, Testified he had no association with terrorism. ???? Although justice Jed Rakoff had already dismissed this argument, Pentagon spokesmen He describes beatings, sensory deprivation and starvation. Too many passive, complacent, spineless, apathetic so called conservatives that dont want to make waves while BLM, ANTIFA, and other George Soros (double/clone) funded groups infiltrate the USA through our now open boarders to completely dismantle the constitution. The children of these people who have supposedly been executed dont seem upset to be losing mommy or daddy. [7] As of December 2008, around 50-60 detainees have been cleared for release, but have not actually been released due to difficulties in repatriating them. Commanders would brief reporters regularly, and guards would come forward to speak with pride about their service there but were not allowed to name the men in the orange uniforms. Joe Diffie? [4] The Associated Press published the list in more accessible text form.[5]. Now far as i can tell that is not the real, jb, lets get this party started!rest of the sleepers are beyond help.death to reptillians, prime minister canada arrested but running elections right now is he clone look alike . The names of several hundred prisoners who had been released prior to the commencement of the CSRTs were not released. Our military needs to intervene now, based on the Constitution & their role of protecting Us, from foreign & domestic attackers. Still not sure why, as many others are not, they continue this facade. Unfortunately way too many people are too scared of what others think, which is why they still wear masks. Sad we no longer have journalists. In January there was an assassination attempt on Trump, it was done by drone. With the many great announcements that formed President Trump's first official State of the Union address, tucked in the detail was a confirmation . I have no idea what is true. The list gave the detainee's ID number, their name, and their home country. to drop, then its on like donky kong, Love it again the true stupidity of most Americans im American and have lived in another country legally and now Miami and 43 cant believe grown adults so stupid as well as just having the news to wash your hands is again rodent brain labrats and rest of world is laughing at our country and Hollyweird. Carol Rosenberg is the only journalist devoted full time to covering the U.S. naval base at Guantnamo Bay, including detention operations and military commissions. Everyone on this list has a body double? Fake news, fake politicians, fake actors, news cast puppets, censorship, propaganda or straight out lies everywhere. I thank JESUS CHRIST for all that is within me, I thank President Trump . I wish that the Cabal would be arrested and that human trafficking and child sacrifices would stop and we got every single person that is evil to the core. A Guantanamo Bay prisoner who went through the brutal U.S. government interrogation program after the 9/11 attacks described it openly for the first time Thursday, saying he . It will also be the ultimate push for everyone to be vaccinated, in order to return to normality.
O'reilly's Auto Parts Return Policy Without Receipt, Glenbrook School Staff, House For Sale In Molynes Road Jamaica, Lexington, Nc City Council, What Percentage Of Fires Are Caused By Humans Uk, Articles G