Today, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame announced the 2023 list of nominees, and while Soundgarden, Iron Maiden, Warren Zevon and Rage Against The Machine Thank you. Password must be at least 8 characters and contain: As part of your account, youll receive occasional updates and offers from New York, which you can opt out of anytime. LL Cool J was nominated for the fifth time in 2021, and when he didnt get in, he was given the Award for Musical Excellence alongside Billy Preston and Randy Rhoads. I am sure that the readers of this page will appreciate the chance to vote for their favorite candidates. Change). Ill have to do some research, but this one will get done, as I dont see any groundswell of support for him at present concerning the RRHOF. Calm Animals had the hit Driven Out. Okay, for me, the 1980s were a wasteland of music. Link Wray I agree that he deserves an induction, maybe even two, but to find out why youll have to wait for the post on him :D. Most popular Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Snubs Pages (5/21/2012): 1. Deep Purple should have been in there eons ago! Super-irony-poisoned and gross. In 2014 she celebrated 35 years in the business plus she is still touring today! I agree with you that there should be a two-track system of looking at influence. Since Motley Crue is everywhere right now thanks to the movie on Netflix, you should do them next; they were truly the first glam metal band NOT Def Leppard NOR Van Halen. She is definitely a rock icon and I cant understand why she hasnt yet been inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of fame? If theres a genuine and passionate enthusiasm, whether I get it or not, Im perfectly willing at times to take a backseat and say, Okay, fine, I dont get it, and I dont have to get it. But again, theres nothing rock and roll about Dionne Warwick. First to do the talk box, sold/ gave Jimmy Page the Les Paul he made famous, helped Pete Townshend with some if his tone through gear (gave him a Gretsch used on Whos Next and Quadrophenia). It was certified Platinum. SPIN - Liza Lentini. Voter 2: I dont know why shes nominated. Similar to Dionne and Dolly, A Tribe Called Quest has this inexplicable wave of respect because they released that Farewell album a few years ago. 6. These are two of the most talented singer/songwriters in history, and sadly, they have both left us way too soon. Voter 2: A great band but difficult to untangle. CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE PART TIME The Republican American is looking for positive & professional Cust. There are, sadly, very many of these, ranging from undeservedly obscure acts to acts that would appear to be no brainers on account of their combination of influence, popular success, and critical appeal. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame announced its 2021 induction class. Contribute to chinapedia/wikipedia.en development by creating an account on GitHub. Madonnas already in, yet Janet hasnt even received a nomination. They were a huge influence on the heavy metal genre. Also on the program is Im[], Chabad of Northwest CT will launch the joyous Purim holiday season as it hosts a family-friendly pre-Purim Hamantash Bake on Sunday, March 5, from 2:30 to 4 p.m. at 69 West St., Litchfield. Pet Shop Boys ELO, Journey, Yes, and Nile Rogers were inducted in 2017. The induction ceremony traditionally alternates between New York City and the Halls hometown Cleveland. Their staying power of having hits in the 70s, 80s and 90s is proof and their music is still being played live to Thousands every year by 2 bands!!! The post Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2022 Nominations: The Snubs, Surprises and Long Shots appeared first on SPIN. Kool And The Gang is an obvious choice for under-recognized 80s funk, thats for sure. The remit of rock and roll is constantly expanding and evolving. Cheap Trick Thanks muchly. The Pointer Sisters Nine Inch Nails They had two successful albums and a couple of really good tracks from an unsuccessful first album and then a long gap before an obscure fourth album. 3. Tom Lehrer (as early influence) While they did not have that many singles that stand out, their albums have been solid. Even on a musical level, Ted Nugent and the Amboy Dukes were better. Keep in mind, though, that music is a very personal thing. To me one of the most glaring oversights has to be Peter Paul and Mary, i cant understand how they are not in the HOF, the were the voice of a generation. In 2021, key members of The Monkees, Kansas, The Moody Blues, The Gap Band, and Digital Underground died, and those bands were all passed over for consideration in 2022. When they were active, they were the third-best band out of Detroit. The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame 2022 induction ceremony will take place this fall. | Edge Induced Cohesion, Because The Night | Edge Induced Cohesion, Why Arent They In The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame: Golden Earring | Edge Induced Cohesion, https://www.allmusic.com/album/beautiful-friction-mw0002387699, http://supergroup.netfirms.com/index7.htm, http://supergroup.netfirms.com/index5.htm, It Is Easier To Forgive Someone For Being Wrong Than For Being Right, Deuteronomy 21:1-9: Righteous Blood Cries Out For Vengeance, Leviticus 21:17-23: For Any Man Who Has A Defect. This guy Neal Morse is so overlooked. As a person who studied classical piano in high school, I gravitated towards artists who aimed for excellence. I dont know why theyre nominated other than that they sold a lot of records. Its easy to dismiss them as novelties. What other bands do you think should be on this list? They write music together, and they play music that they like. Los Lobos Billy Preston (solo work The Guess Who is definitely a band thats on my radar. Add to that list, Paul Revere And The Raiders, The Zombies, Golden Earring. Can Anyone Predict Whos Going to Win Best Supporting Actress? Have you read my post about them? & performed with Beatles on Let It Be) Gordy founded the fabled record label Motown in 1958 and was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1988. One of the top selling female artists of the 80s. Just to let you know, I have Mtley Cre scheduled for the next open slot in my series, just after midnight EDT on August 1st. They were musically inept, and lyrically, there was barely anything there. 12 in 2022) Highest-charting Hot 100 song: Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God) (No. Total snub! Rocky Mountain Way, Lifes Been Good, Funk #49, Walk Away, All Night Long, The Bomber etc. Yeah, that would be a good choice. If the Shangri-Las, Turtles, Monkees, Joe Cocker, Flying Burrito Brothers, et al. Id be more irritated if the Hall hadnt managed to do the right thing and induct Roxy Music and Nile Rodgers; they were the two primary people they were swiping from during their initial career. Fair enough; Im not familiar with them but I have heard of them and will work to make myself more familiar with them before I write about them. Now you can understand the speed bumps being faced by Bonds and Having earned a graduate degree in music composition, I still hold these artists in high regard some thirty years later. Speaking to the latest issue of Goldmine Voter 1: I didnt vote for him. Petula Clark just completed a two month USA tour. I have no idea who 10 Years After are. Ill be writing about the Fixx. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Joe is still waiting. Mtley Cre, Iron Maiden Are Leading Vote-Getters So Far For Rock Hall 2022. Mark Lyons, you ought to read the arguments for them first. Duran Duran, Pat Benatar, the Eurythmics, Lionel Richie, and Carly Simon were inducted in 2022. Privacy Policy and Ranking the 2022 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame nominees, should Eminem be at the top? 2022 is going to be a good year for Marshall Mathers no matter what happens here. Robert Palmer Theres a thumbnails difference between him and Dionne Warwick. I would consider The Carpenters to be a jazz band, but I agree that a case can be made for them as a white R&B group as well. Their career, after all, is a lot like that of inductee the Red Hot Chili Peppers. The Pixies. Their music holds up very well, but there are too many bands that are decades older than them that need to be inducted first. Nothing would be different today. Janet Jackson, Stevie Nicks, The Cure, The Zombies, and Def Leppard were inducted in 2019. Their work is flabby. Ive listened to the records a lot, and Ive tried. It tells the story of an iconic rock band in the '70s that rose to fame at breakneck speed, then fell apart just as quickly. Insiders explain the worst Rock & Roll Hall of Fame snubs of all time. Its indescribably great. Whitney Houston had an amazing voice, but she didnt write any of her lyrics. Ive thought to myself several times, Shouldnt she have been inducted 25 or 30 years ago? Voter 1: I considered voting for them, but I didnt in the end. I must admit, Ive never heard of the band myself. If they dont get in this year, dont be surprised if they get thrown an Award for Musical Excellence. That is the general approach I work with, celebrating both overlooked mainstream artists and those artists whose underground influence deserves to be better recognized. Husker Du Now you can understand the speed bumps being faced by Bonds and The Foo Fighters, Go-Gos, Jay-Z, Todd Rundgren, Carole King, and Kraftwerk were inducted in 2021. I hope your voice gets heard and appreciate your posts! Same with Ted Nugent. It wont disturb me. Voter 1: This one is tough because I dont know that much about Kate Bush. The Outlaws/Marshall Tucker Band/Charlie Daniels Band/Molly Hatchet. Snubbed again: Dave Matthews Band not included in Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's 2022 induction nominees despite previously topping fan ballot There's always Link Wray I know they were in television, but they became a real band soon after. Still looking beautiful and still singing with strength.what an omission again! Thats true, BTO was great. It is my unproven belief that those who make the decisions as to who do and dont make it in have never studied music seriously nor do they have an appreciation for technical skill. var _oneall = _oneall || []; I have not written about them, but I will definitely work on that one soon. Apparently, no one was worthy from a list that included Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Todd Helton, and Curt Schilling. That is certainly true, and that is one consideration one must account for as well. The fact that they rejected Bryan Adams Run to You shows their good taste. Not the R & R Hall of Fame. Grand Funk Railroad should be on this list. The music is unbelievable. She should have been inducted with Dusty. But Chic and LL Cool J are still not really in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and are still as deserving of a full induction as they were before. He wrote countless recognizable commercial jingles as well. What about the great southern rock bands? In 2017, he was awarded the BMI Icon Award. Roxy Music and Warren Zevon. Dear Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame: Induct Sinead OConnor Already! Why Aren't They In The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame: Boston, Rethinking Polycarp As A Friend Of The Sabbath, Deuteronomy 31:9-13: The Law Is To Be Read Every Seven Years, Why Aren't They In The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame: America. Thats a grievance for me. Todd Rundgren Im fond of a lot more 80s music but I can see why many people are less fond of it. Jethro Tull, hopefully theyll show up on the ballot for the Class of 2019. When the big acts come up for nomination, as a metal fan, I have to vote for them. Eminem. The Spinners A few days ago the Cleveland-based institution nominated 17 bands and artists to its class of 2022, but once Screamin Jay Hawkins _oneall.push(['social_login', 'set_providers', ['amazon','facebook','google','linkedin','twitter']]); Just because it never happened doesnt mean they cant get back together. Chicago Ween I think it is worth noting that I do not always choose to write about an act because I particulalry like them. The Baseball Hall of Fame in historic Cooperstown, NY announced last week that not a single player will be inducted into their hallowed halls in 2021. The thing is, the Hall really underrepresents metal. I choose acts because they had, I feel, a strong influence on music, both for the better and for the worse. And I go into every album wanting to love it, so thats my starting point for every review. Sometimes all it takes for a worthy band to be inducted is for them to gain a bit of attention for everyone else to wonder why they arent in the RRHOF yet. Voter 2: Really important. Frampton Comes Alive is one of the greatest and biggest selling albums of all time and Framptons innovative talk box guitar playing was and is amazing. Ive always hated Eminem. I love all kinds of music. They were nominated for two Grammys. They dont pander. Harry Nilsson Bernie Taupin (Elton Johns lyricist) I just havent gotten around to him yet; He would definitely make a compelling case, I just have to sit down and write some of these :p. If we are considering Barbra Streisand and Petula Clark, why not consider Dionne Warwick? Bjrk Ill get conspiratorial and say its because the old crowd at Rolling Stone still dominates the Hall, and they always hated metal. Voter 2: Kate Bush is exactly the sort of person who shouldve been in the Hall of Fame years ago. BAD- Hard to listen to all the way through 2. Q-Tip is a very smart dude as well as a great lyricist and a great performer. The RRHOF could take one year and induct all of the women who really deserve to go in, from Dionne Warwick to Natalie Merchant. For every semi-dark lyric about killing his wife or his mother, theres 15 songs that are a string of pop-culture bullshit and fart jokes. First woman to produce 10 top 40,5 top ten and five top 5 Singles. Morning 5-Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Snubs. Luther Vandross, On the fence: Phantoms had the hit Are We Ourselves. But without Kate Bush, theres no Tori Amos, and without Tori Amos, theres no Grimes or Joanna Newsom. WebRock and Roll Hall of Fame Class of 2022: Women and 80s Pop Win Big Rock Hall of Fame 2021 Nominations: The Snubs, Surprises, and Long Shots. Yeah, I dont understand it. Others just think its a cool museum in Ohio with a lot of famous names tethered to it and move on with their lives. The amount of guys hes influenced stretches from Billy Gibbons to Joe Bonamassa to Brad Paisley. I appreciate your comments; I happen to be a classically trained violist myself, so from that experience springs my own fondness for classical music as well as professional musicianship. Joe cocker the wreaking crew. Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix have broken up after he allegedly cheated on her with Raquel Leviss. Carpenters top all of them. Now an official Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Landmark, the Nashville institution hosted a night of reimagined songs by Hall inductees performed by Charlie Worsham, I agree with your summary on Kansas snub. I agree. Things you buy through our links may earnVox Mediaa commission. Uriah Heep say people have been "making rumbles" about them being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I think theres a deeper core of seriousness in their work than is often acknowledged. Yes, he started out in a funk band. really? You cant underestimate that. Theyre still very listenable and a great album band. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Uriah Heep say people have been "making rumbles" about them being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Obviously, there are a lot left to write :p. Oh, and one more for February 2017: Luther Vandross, Pingback: Unwritten | Edge Induced Cohesion. Some of the biggest artists who became eligible this year that were snubbed include Erykah Badu, Fiona Apple, Matchbox Twenty, Nickelback, Spice Girls, Lil Kim, and Slipknot. Went to rrhof recently and was really surprised he wasnt there. I took one listen 30 years ago and thought, Nope, not for me. That record could be broken with Pat Benatar, Kate Bush, Eurythmics, Dolly Parton, Carly Simon, and Dionne Warwick in the running this year. Change), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Their last album, Beautiful Friction was release in 2012. Lets say in the car-advertising sense. The Moody Blues I agree on the Turtles. Theres a reasonable chance theyll get it, and thats fine. He also reiterated his previous comments about which artists he feels should and shouldnt make it into the Hall. 1 week of full access. Some of the biggest acts that have been eligible for years without a nomination include Motley Crue, Outkast, Jethro Tull, Smashing Pumpkins, Weezer, Alice In Chains, and Boston. Guitarist Mick Box - who is the only original member of the prog rock band left in the current line-up - revealed their fans are keen to launch a petition to get them honoured. Voter 1: Hip-hop is great, but hip-hop is not rock and roll. A lot of their approaches and ideas are strong and clear at this point. And for you readers there, I have a lengthy list of snubs Im considering writing about, including: Dire Straits, Phil Collins, Peter Gabriel, Bon Jovi, Yes, Cheap Trick, Kiss, Journey, Foreigner, Badfinger, Big Star, Deep Purple, The Carpenters, Cat Stevens, Def Lepard, Depeche Mode, Donna Summer, Duran Duran, John Coultrane, Gram Parsons, Gerry Rafferty, Gloria Estefan / Miami Sound Machine, Electric Light Orchestra, Hall & Oates, Joy Division / New Order, Weird Al Yankovic, The B-52s, The Eurythmics, INXS, Janet Jackson, The Cars, NWA, Three Dog Night, Judas Priest, King Crimson, Linda Rondstadt, The Monkees, and LL Cool J. The hamantash[], An informational session to learn more about the upcoming Wisewoman Group run by chaplain Geri Cappabianca will take place Monday, March 6, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the Litchfield Community Center, 421 Bantam Road[], Morning 5-Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Snubs, @ Winchester Center Congregational Church, Politicized justice: Feds are criminalizing dissent, Torrington drug dealer loses appeal, release date set for 2030, Publication of legal notices back on the docket, Watch: Black Vietnam vet finally awarded Medal of Honor, Budgeting for baby: Dont leave family finances to chance, Lawmakers laud Torrington restaurateur Sawyer, Bidens response to Ohio disaster was predictable. Carla Bley (as songwriter), Thanks for the heads up. Canadians and other Europeans (other than Abba, much less anyone else) has had a really difficult time achieving credibility with those who make up the voters for the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Motrhead A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, and Gang Starr all deserve to be in. By Rick Munroe on April 19, 2022 Styx and Dennis DeYoung To Be Inducted into Illinois Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Longtime progressive multi-platinum selling rock band Styx and former Styx frontman Dennis DeYoung will be heading home to Chicago to celebrate their induction into the Illinois Rock and Roll Museum in Joliet. Voter 2: As an old person in training, Ive never liked them. Its a bunch of horseshit. Give them the respect that is theirs. 10 years after were at Woodstock and Jan and dean. I, for one, will never take the RRHOF seriously until the Moodies are in. Kraftwerk By Merle Ginsberg. They seem to desire a certain image that they want to promote an image that you so poignantly described as raw and undefined. You people left out a big one. The Smiths I just noticed that the class of 2012 had 17 inductees. Upon its annual shortlist and official induction announcements, people tend to critique the supposed sanctity of its ever mutating nominee slate or rightly so lament its historic exclusion of women. Soundgarden Gram Parsons / The International Submarine Band / The Flying Burrito Brothers, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2013/01/03/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-gram-parsonsthe-international-submarine-bandthe-flying-burrito-brothers/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2013/03/02/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-talk-talk/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2013/04/11/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-weird-al-yankovic/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-gloria-estefan-the-miami-sound-machine/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2013/06/02/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-pat-boone/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2013/07/23/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-frank-sinatra/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2013/08/11/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-janet-jackson/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2013/09/15/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-amy-grant/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2013/10/25/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-kate-bush/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2013/11/22/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-three-dog-night/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2013/12/02/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-the-alan-parsons-project/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2014/01/27/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-chic-nile-rogers/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-sting/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2014/05/08/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-phil-collins/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2014/06/03/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-toto/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2014/07/15/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-michael-kamen/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2014/08/08/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-the-eurythmics/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-tommy-james-and-the-shondells/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2014/10/02/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-journey/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2014/11/25/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-celine-dion/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2014/12/18/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-connie-francis/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2015/01/20/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-joe-cocker/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2015/02/04/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-whitney-houston/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2015/03/25/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-jim-croce/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2015/04/07/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-helen-reddy/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2015/05/01/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-sonny-chercher/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2015/06/02/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-the-kingston-trio/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2015/07/06/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-yes/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2015/08/04/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-dan-fogelberg/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2015/09/02/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-foreigner/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2015/10/04/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-depeche-mode/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2015/11/02/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-nwadr-dre/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2015/12/10/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-luis-miguel/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2016/01/07/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-sarah-mclachlan/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2016/02/01/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-mariah-carey/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2016/02/19/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-pat-benatar/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2016/03/02/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-huey-lewis-the-news/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2016/04/01/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-emerson-lake-and-palmer/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2016/05/02/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-robert-plant/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2016/06/01/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-barbra-streisand/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2016/06/16/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-the-cure/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2016/07/05/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-steve-winwood/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2016/06/22/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-tony-toni-tone/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2016/08/04/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-don-henley/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2016/09/01/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-10000-maniacs/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2016/10/01/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-indigo-girls/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2016/11/01/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-j-geils-band, https://edgeinducedcohesion.wordpress.com/2016/11/16/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-the-monkees/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.blog/2016/12/01/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-meat-loaf/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.blog/2017/01/02/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-whamgeorge-michael/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.blog/2017/01/16/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-peter-cetera, https://edgeinducedcohesion.blog/2017/02/01/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-stevie-nicks/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.blog/2017/02/15/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-luther-vandross/, https://edgeinducedcohesion.blog/2017/03/01/why-arent-they-in-the-rock-roll-hall-of-fame-bad-company/, 76.
San Antonio Homeless Camp, Colorado Springs Obituaries, Ron Duguay First Wife, Precious Memories Funeral Home Obituaries, What Station Is Rickey Smiley In The Morning Show On, Articles R