Saturn vue 2.2 crank no start, replaced fuel pump ,car ran 2/22/2023 1/1/0001; What part is this on my auto Saturn vue? Maximum towing capacity is 1,000 pounds when properly equipped. While some argue the manufacturer was at odds with its parent company, the simplest explanation is that GM needed to save money. Do routine maintenance and, overall, the AURA should do very well. A technical service bulletin was issued for certain effected vehicles of the same year with the same engine but excludes the satun/Aura xr: I started the car (in the rain) suddenly the tc light came on and also the warning words engine power reduction. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration awarded the Aura five stars for both the driver and passenger in its frontal crash test. Before the Sky and Aura were released, I would have never considered buying a Saturn. I was flabbergasted. The average car clocks about 14,000 miles a year, so your Outlook should have lasted. Great little car but starting to show it's age. Folding the standard 60/40-split rear seats exposes a wide but not especially tall opening between the trunk and the cabin. The last occasion resulted in my car being totaled. alternator life expectancy S-Series Tech saturnfans.com - . Should you take care of the car, replace parts that wear out, and keep up with the PM, the car can last you for a very long time (200,000+ miles). Cheap part easy fix. Passwords are 6-20 characters with at least one number and letter. GM's number for this recall is N140115. This sedan is more proof that good things can happen when GM throws its resources into a brand. Although I was initially impressed with the Auras interior design, I began to notice flaws after spending a few days behind the wheel. Notable options include power-adjustable pedals, a four-panel panoramic sunroof, two-tone "Moroccan" leather trim and XM Satellite Radio. The XRs engine use in current models like the, speaks well of its longevity. that occurred in the past 12 months. Once you have identified a used vehicle GM will notify owners, and dealers will install a retainer over the cable end or replace the shift cable as necessary. I tried to clear them with my code reader but they wouldn't clear. I took it to my local GM dealer who stated it that it was a timing chain issue. The XR is a fine daily driver, but great for motoring trips. The Saturn Aura XR is a front wheel drive motor vehicle, with its engine placed in the front, and a 4 door saloon (sedan) body. Posts: 398 01SL1SATURN's Photos. The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration offers independent analysis. For more new car reviews, interviews and automotive news visit http://www.kbb.com today. Then depress the GAS pedal three times all the way within three within ten seconds of turning the ignition on and the oil light will flash and confirm the reset. Your Jeep Compass tires should be filled to between 32 and 35 psi. Oct 2007. You will get digital access to reviews and ratings for over 8,500 products and services Luckily, the dealer i bought it from did it for free. Serving as a replacement for the forgettable L-Series, the new Saturn Aura marks a renewed attempt by the brand to establish itself in the midsize sedan market. Any of the above failure conditions increases the risk of a crash. As loyal GM customers, we are requesting reimbursement for repair expenses of $ $1,667.05 for replacement of second (2) timing chain in less than three years. The Green line hybrid version makes the Aura one of the few cars in this segment available with that gas-sipping technology, though in real-world testing we've found its increases in fuel economy to be middling. you're interested in, check the AutoCheck vehicle history reports, read dealer reviews, and find The contact pulled over to the side of the road and exited the vehicle. The proper Ford Expedition tire pressure is 35 or 39 PSI, depending on tire size. Thats because the shifter could say Park while the transmission was still in drive, reverse or neutral. (Page 1 of 4) The step from XE to XR . The Saturn Outlook was discontinued after GM disbanded the company in 2010. I took my 2007 Saturn Aura xr 3.6L to Firestone to have a diagnostic test. Great warranty, and very reliable. [14] In happens when the traffic is slow and then begins to move. Saturn Aura Change Vehicle Compare Average Retail Price $4,150 - $5,225 Join for Ratings and Reviews While the Aura is an improvement over the Pontiac G6 and Chevrolet Malibu with which it. If you're in the market for an affordable midsize. Oil pan gasket replacement is $675.00 minimum because of how buried, how hard, and time it takes to get to it. Continuing problems with the steering linkage failures has me wondering about the overall mechanical quality of the vehicle. The total number vehicles being recalled is now 1,131,113. Donate your old car in minutes through the CarTalk Vehicle Donation Program. The Aura comes standard with one year of OnStar's base Safe & Sound plan, but Turn-by-Turn Navigation is part of the Directions & Connections package that costs $100 for the first year and $299 . Change out BCM, Wondering how to rest it. With its well-rounded personality and attractive design, the Aura finally gives Saturn a legitimate contender in the midsize family sedan segment. Consumer Reports obtains its reliability data from a questionnaire that is sent to subscribers. shop in the city, your car will never be the same after an accident. Available transmissions include: 6-speed shiftable automatic, 4-speed automatic. It took me 10 minutes to switch to a National General policy that matched my needs. Elisa W. With regular maintenance and a little luck, the 2007 Saturn Outlook can last between 100,000 and 150,000 miles. Saturn is no longer in business Shift linkage problems are very common with these cars. Re: Average Engine Life. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438, Saturn at 1-800-553-6000, and Pontiac at 1-800-620-7668. On May 22, 2014, GM increased the recall to include an additional 1,074,899 model year 2004-2008 Chevrolet Malibu vehicles manufactured from May 16, 2003, through October 5, 2007, model year 2004-2007 Malibu Maxx vehicles manufactured from June 25, 2003, through April 5, 2007, and model year 2005-2008 Pontiac G6 vehicles manufactured from May 26, 2004, through September 28, 2007, and equipped with 4-speed transmissions. Owners may contact General Motors customer service at 1-800-222-1020 (Chevrolet), 1-800-762-2737 (Pontiac), 1-800-553-6000 (Saturn). GM should honor the recall for our Saturn Aura xr. One disclaimer before we begin: its hard to predict how long a model will last, especially one with such a short run on the market. 2007 Saturn Aura Transmission Seal. Her dream car is a 2012 Mini Countryman. Edmunds also provides consumer-driven dealership sales and service reviews to help you make informed decisions about what cars to buy and where to buy them. It is necessary to turn on your car's ignition switch while the motor is off. The 2007 Saturn Aura has 63 NHTSA complaints for the engine at 79,657 miles average. Doing so could save you hundreds or thousands of dollars. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. I believe it comes down to how well owners maintain their AURA. Also when you are driving at regular speed it will reduce without warning. Yes, we have a 2003 Saturn Vue with a manuel transmission. To keep it safe from damaging car accidents, youll also need to invest in, Common 2007 Saturn Outlook problems to watch out for, The 2007 Saturn Outlook has only a few recalls, but it isn't free of hiccups. The Green Line hybrid is a disappointment. Only successfully completed repairs are currently included in the analysis. Between a 73/100 score for reliability from J.D. With a cabin that's 3 inches longer than that of the already roomy Pontiac G6 and Malibu Maxx platform mates, the Aura treats rear passengers to a lavish amount of space. I bought a 2007 Saturn Aura used with just under 80k miles. Average life expectancy for a Saturn Outlook. General Motors safety recall number 12106. We are 103,000+ car owners sharing real-world car information. The contact mentioned that smoke was seen coming from the hood of the vehicle before it caught fire. While the Aura is an improvement over the Pontiac G6 and Chevrolet Malibu with which it shares its platform, the Aura does not measure up to the best family sedans. If you cant fix them yourself don't get this car. Any Saturn you buy has likely already undergone the necessary repairs, so current issues with your airbags will likely require a full replacement. Options include XM Satellite Radio and a remote starting system. I took it to the dealership but the traction control and engine lights were gone by the time I got there and it was back up to power. Michelin LTX M/S2's // MOMO // Razzi Spoiler // Westin // Hella // K&N // Clear Corners. When turn-by-turn directions arent available, the operator can read directions to you through the OnStar system, which can record them for later playback. Front vehicle photos 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. XE and XR models receive an "average" rating. I brought it in Mar 2011 with 10,200 miles on it. It also stalls and it sometimes just shuts off. saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums . The system works well in practice, though its not always available in rural areas. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in.