Are you looking to contact Customer Support about a subscription or account related question? Because betting on talent at WR tends to work more than at running back, where the situation plays a much bigger role. Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Hes a good blocker, which will keep him on the field; however, Mayer also has the receiving skills and athleticism to be a scoring threat. I absolutely love the fit for Pickens here with the Steelers, who seem to never miss selecting wideouts on Day 2. Prior to tearing his ACL in the National Championship Game, Williams was widely regarded as one of the top wideouts of the 2022 draft class. Mock drafts The Chargers are no strangers to taking shots on bigger but unathletic running backs on Day 3 of the NFL Draft. Their offensive line is horrible, so Allgeiers ability to create yards after contact will help separate him from the others. The Boise State slot wide receiver ended his college career as PFFs third-highest-graded wide receiver (92.9) in the class. 1 WR for many NFL teams. With Downs off the board, I go to one of my favorite values in the class, Zay Flowers. I would like to see him get lower at the point of contact. Quarterback. Richardson, similar to Will Levis, is a he has all the tools quarterback prospect. Stroud are more of a 1a and 1b in this class of QBs, and if Stroud went here at 1.02, I wouldnt be upset. Id argue that his path to seeing the field is equal to if not better than both Malik Willis and Desmond Ridder. Think James Cook, but better. Outside of Darnell Mooney, Chicago will trot out the donut king Byron Pringle and either Equanimeous St. Brown or David Moore as their top receiving talents. He was viewed as the clear-cut No. 5 Pick, Dynasty Rookie Mock Draft: Five-Round, 12-Team, No. Drake London IS Derek Browns guy, so I have got no problem with the selection here. Mid July - Training camps start (varies by team) There are other dates around rookie reporting and league meetings, but these above are the most pertinent to fantasy football. The Dynasty Nerds teams hits you with Round 1 of the Post Combine Superflex mock draft. Not only was he the winner . breaks tackles, and gets a lot of yards after contact. Drake London IS Derek Browns guy, so I have got no problem with the selection here. Mayer is certain to be a first-round pick, whereas Bigsby will likely be a third-round pick or later. Moore (WR CAR), Robby Anderson (WR CAR) and Christian McCaffery (RB), Corral could make some noise in a relatively weak NFC. Also, nobody would say that a similar raw prospect in. May 2 - Last day for teams to exercise 5th year rookie options. 2023 Superflex Rookie Mock Draft 4.0 - Round 2. the best team in 2022, and the best dynasty team. I was floored to take Dotson at the 2.01 in an industry dynasty league. 5'7'' and 203-pound Devin Singletary was the RB3 over the last six weeks of the 2021 season https://t.co/S7PdrHTMDF, Andrew Erickson (@AndrewErickson_) May 3, 2022. I echoed my concerns with his downfield archetype as a bad fit with quarterback. 2 Pick, Dynasty Rookie Mock Draft: Five-Round, 12-Team, No. Hes similar to Adam Thielen (WR MIN) in that fashion. They force-fed David Johnson and, And although Tolbert doesnt possess elite speed 57th percentile 40-yard dash time he still understands how to get open deep. If youre drafting Levis in your rookie drafts, be ready to wait a year before he pays dividends. The 6-foot-7 Virginia product boasts massive size, speed and explosiveness, running a 4.61 40-yard dash (88th percentile) at 253 pounds. 7 overall in 2022 dynasty rookie Superflex drafts and should be the only QB to go in the first round. Johnston will be used in the vertical passing game probably exclusively early in his career, but if he can develop his route running, he has the makings of an elite-level WR1. But with DeAndre Hopkins (WR ARI) entering the twilight stages of his career coming off a PED suspension and Ertz being labeled as dust not so long ago, perhaps McBrides impact will be felt sooner rather than later. But according to head coach Ron Rivera, we could see Robinson and Gibson work together in a similar fashion to how Jonathan Stewart and DeAngelo Williams operated during Riveras tenure in Carolina. 2023 dynasty fantasy football rookie drafts are coming up faster than some managers think, as there are just a couple of months until the NFL draft. has a massive contract for the next two seasons, so I could see the team moving on if he crumbles before he turns 35 in 2023. Great job DBro. The opportunity he could see from Day 1 amid a lackluster receiving corps of Sammy Watkins (WR GB), Allen Lazard (WR GB), Randall Cobb (WR GB) and Amari Rodgers (WR GB) is salivating. He had 14 touchdowns and an impressive 7 ypc with 1,359 rushing yards. 4. Ive seen many people have Jaxon Smith-Njigba as the WR1, but at this point in my process, Addison is my top receiver in this class. Jones has an easy path to early snaps with the Bears wide receiver room in shambles. This is all Pre-Combine, so things could change in a few days. Walkers 99th percentile college dominator and 96th percentile speed score will be a welcome sight for Pete Carroll. The offense should feature plenty of 12 personnel based on Nathaniel Hacketts coaching history. Zamir White looks to be the next starting running back in the wings for 2023. Thortons speed translated well into on-field production, as he graded out as a top-10 wideout in PFF receiving grade from the intermediate level of the field (10-19 yards) last season. And I have to say, I love what I have seen. Since 2018 the Seahawks are third in neutral script rushing rate, so the volume will be there to support one elite-level back or tandem of backs with weekly RB2 or high RB3 potential. 1.01 Breece Hall (RB - NYJ) My highest-ranked rookie running back is Breece Hall. The fact that his best trait is actually his experience in pass protection might foreshadow his role at the next level. However, he is not the athletic freak who is going to run away from safeties and linebackers. Lets dive onto Round 2. 2023 Superflex Rookie Mock Draft 1.0 Kyle Yates, Feb 21. The worst-case scenario with Christian Watson is that he becomes. Isaiah Spiller represents the latest installment of the Chargers trying to find an appropriate thunder to, He also didnt see much work as a pass-catcher at LSU the past two seasons and didnt break out until this past season with a meager 19% dominator rating. 21 Years Old with great college production- 180 receptions and 18 TDs at Notre Dame. Theres volume to support multiple rushers as matchup or flex players or one rusher that could easily be a weekly top 20 option. 1 WR Amari Cooper (WR DAL) and the speedy duo of Donovan Peoples-Jones (WR CLE)/Anthony Schwartz (WR CLE). Upon Colemans return from injury in Week 10, Carter averaged 14 touches per game and a 55% snap share in the games they played together. Hes listed at 6-foot-4 and plays every bit of 6-foot-4 in contested catches and downfield throws. Im also more optimistic than most that Brian Daboll understands how to use a shorter receiver like Robinson, based on his prior experiences with Cole Beasley (WR FA) and Isaiah McKenzie (WR BUF). The Jets selected the Iowa State product at the top of . Hes got big-play ability that should gel well with quarterback Dak Prescott (QB DAL). 1 tight end Trey McBride feels right. He usually goes either 1.02 or 1.03, so Heath got some value here. The Jets rookie running back is worthy of the highly-coveted selection because Heath and I agree that Hall is going to be a three-down back after the Jets traded up to the top of Round 2 to acquire him. Get more of the Dynasty Nerds!! Houston traded multiple picks to move up for the Crimson Tide receiver in a similar fashion to how they acquired, He probably wont ever be a true No. Flowers dominated from the slot and looks to do the same in the NFL. The Dynasty Nerds team is here with 1QB Rookie Mock Draft 4.0. We left the Combine in the rearview mirror and headed toward the pro days. Even with Superflex settings, he's the unanimous 1.01 (and with good reason). window.PLAYERCARDS_CONFIG={affiliateCode:"fpros_cards"}; Copyright 2010- FantasyPros.com As my favorite long-shot odds candidate to win offensive rookie of the year (+2000), Matt Corral in Round 3 of a SuperFlex draft is egregious. Some of RotoWire's sharpest football writers squared off in our first dynasty superflex rookie mock draft of the 2022 season. Charbonnet finished the 2022 regular season with a 93.6 PFF run grade which is elite and good for RB3 . He has good ball skills but is not elite. That isnt an official player comp yet. Heath was extremely high on Chris Olaves high-end potential in year one, citing his professional readiness, superb route running and Michael Thomas (WR NO) injury concerns as reasons to be in on the former Ohio State Buckeye. He is the steal of the draft for me. It is time to start looking to the 2023 rookie draft. He has a big arm and can easily throw the ball 50-to-60 yards down the field. Stroud is more of the prototypical NFL QB, listed at 6-foot-3, 218 pounds. From Weeks 7-9 with Coleman sidelined, Carter averaged 19 touches per game and a 66% snap share. Therefore, I fully approve of this selection by Heath. That draft capital commitment is going to get WanDale Robinson on the field sooner rather than later; the same cant be said for guys like Kadarius Toney (WR NYG) or any other leftover Giants skill players from the previous regime. The obvious concern here is his size, which will limit his upside at the next level. He immediately looks like a direct back-up for Derrick Henry (RB TEN), who showed us last season that he is mortal. Because I truly believe that the massive upside still exists with him because of his rushing ability even if he doesnt play this season at all. The Steelers selected Pickens at pick No. Its not about the size of this Georgia Bulldog its the size of the. Most mock drafts had the Steelers selecting a quarterback with the 20th overall pick in the first round, but they were split between Kenny Pickett and Malik Willis. @imbobbybish, We have experienced textbook prospect fatigue with Bigsby. 3 receiver and Jalen Tolbert fits the bill to a tee. @EKBaller, Im going to stick true to my brand here for another week. The hometown hero . Ross experience playing special teams does give me some hope that he can stick to the bottom of the depth chart in KC. This Superflex mock draft was hosted by a fantasy football YouTuber, Fantasy Flock. Hes been my. Either way, hes worth a middle-to-backend Round 1 pick in rookie drafts. Sure, he may not make splashy plays, but the guy will vacuum up targets from Carson Wentz (QB WAS). Isaiah Spiller represents the latest installment of the Chargers trying to find an appropriate thunder to Austin Ekelers (RB LAC)lightning, and I for one think Spiller is already the best bet currently on the roster. So although Pickett profiles as a floor-play, thats still super valuable in the Superflex format, where a warm body gets the job done in the QB2 slot. Bell finished third in the FBS in receiving yards on the outside (1,097), second in total forced missed tackles (25) and 10th in PFF receiving grade (86.9) among his draft class. Davis-Price performed well in his athletic testing with a 77th percentile 40-yard dash and 73rd percentile 10-yard split time. Jelani Woods freakish athleticism alone is a reason to gravitate towards him in dynasty rookie drafts because thats been a great predictor of fantasy success at the next level. 2023 NFL Draft Order. He can also be used as a slot receiver in three or four . A collection of downloadable, printable cheat sheets for the 2022 fantasy football season, including PPR, non-PPR, superflex and dynasty/keeper leagues. Weve been hearing about how good this class was going to be, and outside of Robinson and the top two quarterbacks, Im not over the moon about their fantasy prospects. January 27, 2023. Enter CJ Stroud. Michael Florio recaps a 2022 fantasy football dynasty rookie draft for 2022 NFL rookies. Levis is your yearly he has all the tools quarterback. 10 Pick, Dynasty Rookie Mock Draft: Five-Round, 12-Team, No. Watching Gabriel Davis, who was a 4th or 5th round rookie pick in most drafts, go off for over 200 . His profile as a gap scheme runner makes the pick questionable to a zone-heavy team. . The Best Collaboration Dynasty SuperFlex Rookie Mock Draft for 2023. @Culture_Coach, Its easy to like a guy when he puts up 1577 scrimmage yards his senior year plus another 228 on special teams. Robinson finished third in missed tackles and seventh in PFF rushing grade (90.4) while also flashing his chops in the passing game last season. . MVS 73-target rookie season in 2018 is the most a first-year WR has ever earned from Rodgers, which further bolsters the case for a Valdes-Scantling floor for Watson. The run-heavy nature of the offense and limitations of Ryan Tannehill (QB TEN) at quarterback will likely hinder Burks fantasy ceiling, but he has a path to opportunities that not many other rookie wide receivers will see from the get-go as a favorite to be the teams WR1. The GoingFor2 team and some "friends and family" did a two-round SuperFlex Rookie Mock Draft and we turned it into an article. That's after going 10th-overall in the 2022 NFL Draft and the second receiver off of the board. He reminds me a lot of Brandon Lloyd, but Im still early in my film review of him. Declaration day has finally arrived. After four quarterbacks go in Round 1, we see a running back heavy Round 2. 2023 NFL Pre-Combine Dynasty Rookie Mock Draft: 1st-round (and a VERY important FF strategy message) Using the 2023 NFL Combine attendeesand using the scouting we've done so far (with a long way to go in the ever-evolving process), here's my look at a generic 1st-round DRD Mockbut more importantly commentary on this group/class for the 2023 DRDand how we may want to play it after the . Sure, Jared Goffs (QB DET) lack of deep game isnt ideal, but we have seen him fuel top fantasy WR seasons before in Los Angeles and Detroit. Offensive coordinator Ben McAdoo was the major driving force behind Carolina selecting Corral in the first place, so it remains to be seen how committed the new Panthers play-caller is to Darnold a quarterback he was not involved with trading for last season. He should be a safe selection with a nice upside this late in the draft. The former Titan was the WR25 in half-point scoring with a 21% target share. And they solved their glaring hole at left tackle with, Equipped with a revamped offensive line along with, Its obviously a look at the long-term with, When I made this pick, it was based solely on Brian Robinsons third-round draft capital and size/speed profile. had a stellar rookie season, but his occasional flashes and rushing upside suggest Willis value will at worst stay stagnant. Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS | YouTube. I debated between Romeo Doubs and a few other WRs Danny Gray (WR SF), Calvin Austin (WR PIT) with the last pick in the mock draft, but ultimately couldnt pass up a WR attached to Rodgers. Wilson is the fifth rookie receiver to go in this mock draft. 5 Pick, Dynasty Rookie Mock Draft: Five-Round, Superflex, No. We dive into the conundrum of Anthony Richardson, argue about Will Levis, pitt Jahmyr Gibbs vs Zach Charbonnet, map out who would come off the board next in round 2 of Dynasty Rookie Mocks . Having said that, I came into 1.02 knowing I'd be getting my choice of the top QBs in the 2023 class. He can break off chunk gains on designed runs but can run through arm tackles and fight for the extra yard when needed. But he checks off the exact three requisite boxes I need in a Day 3 sleeper wide receiver: high-end college production, a solid breakout age and a vertical element to their game. You . You can find our full dynasty startup, dynasty rookie, and dynasty superflex rookie rankings that will be updated through draft season. 4 Pick, Dynasty Rookie Mock Draft: Five-Round, 12-Team, No. Apr 4-18 - Offseason workouts begin. , Matt Corral in Round 3 of a SuperFlex draft is egregious. Its a great value getting a highly-drafted guy that the new Giants coaches and executives are attached to. So pump the brakes on Pierce RB1 szn ever so slightly. It seemed every catch I watched, he was jumping to high point the ball with a defender draped all over him. Let's dive into Round 2. Welcome back RotoBallers to more 2022 fantasy football draft rankings! And the rationale behind this pick is pretty simple. Velus Jones parlayed his 4.31 speed into a third-round selection by the Chicago Bears. Let's take a look at a dynasty rookie mock draft. Nerds Staff. Ill bet on Wilson ahead of Moore in my 2022 wide receiver rankings because hes shown the ability at Ohio State to command targets and produce in an offense littered with other elite talents. If its not Elijah Mitchell taking back the reigns, then its equally viable Tyrion Davis-Price could be that dude. Superflex Dynasty Rookie Rankings. Lets take a look at a dynasty startup mock draft. Caserios post-draft press conference cited Pierce as someone that needs to earn a role and be a factor on special teams. Cook with an ECR of RB44 seems priced closer to their floor than his ceiling considering Round 2 running backs have finished as top-36 running backs more than half the time (55%) since 2013. Ryans deep ball rate (9.1%) ranked 32nd out of 38 qualifying quarterbacks in 2021. Theres no other rookie quarterback that has that kind of certainty. Without much YAC-ability in an offense that ranked fifth in that YAC/reception last season and a firm seat in the WR2 chair behind a healthy Thomas, I have trouble getting overly excited for Olave in New Orleans. I also feel like Shakirs electric play will force the Bills hand sooner rather than later, and that he will impress should he ever crack the starting lineup because of an injury. Dynasty Rookie Mock Draft: Four-Round, 10-Team, Dynasty Rookie Mock Draft: Superflex, Tight End Premium, Dynasty Rookie Mock Draft: 12-Team 2QB/Superflex, Dynasty Rookie Mock Draft: 10-Team 2QB/Superflex, 2023 NFL Scouting Combine: Day 2 Recap (Fantasy Football), NFL Free Agency Rumors & News: Tony Pollard, Tua Tagovailoa (2023 Fantasy Football), NFL Free Agency Rumors & News: Mac Jones, Josh Jacobs (2023 Fantasy Football), Dynasty Players to Give Up On (2023 Fantasy Football), 2023 NFL Draft Burning Questions: No. For more insight from Geoff, head over to GoingFor2.com. Rotounderworld 2022 superflex rookie mock draft. 3 Pick, Dynasty Rookie Mock Draft: Five-Round, Superflex, No. , that heavily favors dynamic pass-catching back versus two-down grinders. Levis is here at the 1.08, assuming he has a landing spot that will allow him to learn and grow behind a bridge quarterback before getting a full-time role. View the breakdown of each team's picks and their scouting . White has shades of David Johnson (RB FA) and LeVeon Bell (RB FA) in his style of play, which clearly didnt go unnoticed by the new senior football consultant for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Bruce Arians. The best part of the dynasty fantasy football offseason is upon us: re-racking the dynasty fantasy football rankings ahead of 2022 NFL free agency and the 2022 NFL Draft. And although Tolbert doesnt possess elite speed 57th percentile 40-yard dash time he still understands how to get open deep. I already cant wait for the heated training camp fights between him and Chase Claypool (WR PIT) as the gloves come off well not really for target supremacy. Smaller receivers have a place in the NFL and can be the No. Its mid-February, and the rookie season is just getting started, but Ive already done countless rookie mocks and spent time watching film and reading up on the incoming class. Truth be told, if this were a real Superflex mock draft, Mayer likely falls to the second round, but I wanted to get the top tight end from this class in this mock, so I'll put him at the 1.12. Also, dont read into Cooks smaller size at 5-foot-11 and 199 pounds as a massive red flag. 2022 Dynasty Fantasy Football Rookie Mock Draft: Picking Early (Slots 1-4) 8 months ago by Pierre Camus. Still, his blocking ability will be something that will keep him on the field more, especially early in his career, while he is still learning the position. His game reminds me of Eddie Royal. You can find Round 1 of the Superflex mock draftHERE. As a consistent downfield threat 55 targets of 20-plus air yards the last two seasons Doubs has an archetype that fits well with Rodgers. Carolinas roster was already set up extremely well after addressing needs in free agency. 52, with WR3 an area of need and Diontae Johnson (WR PIT) slated for free agency in 2023. Furthermore . Theres hardly any competition for targets outside of, The Razorbacks 8.5 yards after the catch rank 14th among 169 qualifying wide receivers (92nd percentile) over the past two seasons. 1.01 - Breece Hall, RB, Jets The consensus first-overall rookie dynasty pick including Superflex leagues before the draft even kicked off, Hall was nearly landing-spot proof, and the Jets trading up to take him at the beginning of the second round didn't do anything to affect that. @DynastyOasis. This is as strong of an RB6 as you will evaluate in any draft class. Ill be the first to admit that I was not the highest on wide receiver Jahan Dotson during the pre-draft process, but the guy going as a fringe first-rounder and often second-rounder in rookie drafts is blasphemy. Hes a savvy route runner that understands how to get leverage and create separation from defenders. The South Alabama product was a mega-producer in the small school college ranks. Truth be told, Im not in love with this class as I thought I would be. Carters looking anywhere between five-to-eight touches per game with Hall entrenched as the bellcow, making the former UNC back near obsolete as anything other than a handcuff with upside. Mayer could easily be viewed as TE5 or higher if he has a productive rookie year. 1.06 Jameson Williams (WR - DET) Williams may not hit the field until October, making him a tough guy to stash in redraft formats. 1. The scouting report on TheDraftNetowrk comped him to Tyler Lockett, and now I cant get that comp out of my head. Ryan Tannehill has a massive contract for the next two seasons, so I could see the team moving on if he crumbles before he turns 35 in 2023. The Raiders new management declined Josh Jacobs (RB LV)fifth-year option and has zero ties to Kenyan Drake (RB LV). Will the quarterbacks still rise to the top in Superflex . With the 2022 NFL Draft in the books, here are my updated top-36 rookies assuming a superflex format with PPR scoring (you can find my 1QB rookie rankings here). His receiving could use refinement, but when he gets the ball through the air, he can turn it into huge gains. It is time to start looking to the 2023 rookie draft. He needs to land in the right situation to succeed in the NFL, but Downs could be the steal of this mock draft falling to 1.09. Aside from NFL Mock Draft Data, you can find 2022 Rookie Mock Draft ADP (SuperFlex and 1QB) as well as Dynasty Mock Draft ADP (SuperFlex and 1QB . You don't currently have any notifications. In two-quarterback or Superflex leagues, Willis and potentially . @MonCalFF, This Parker Washington catch has been in my head for over a year now. That usually means he may not be ready yet for a full-time starting role in the NFL, but he has the size and arm strength to make coaches and GMs drool enough, and that might get him picked top 10 in the NFL Draft. Carolina spent the entire offseason trying to find a new quarterback, before ultimately being left with, And if Carrol becomes the starter, its hard to not love the offensive situation he is falling into. During Nick Caserios tenure with the Patriots, Stevan Ridleys 87 carries were the most for any non-first-round rookie running back. This draft class has two running backs in a tier of their own. Rondale Moore, WR, Cardinals. Breece Hall at the 1.01 means that all is right in the world. This became even more impressive when I saw he was listed as a mere 5-foot-10, 175 pounds. @DarthDbacks, Jalin Hyatt has been a fast riser for me as more and more rumors emerge of NFL teams having a first-round grade on him. Henderson is still a high-end prospect with the elusiveness and power necessary to be an early draft pick. The biggest knock on him is his size, and its definitely a concern as he is listed at 6-foot, 185 pounds, but an NFL team is going to draft him with a top-five pick, and that alone makes him a top-three pick in dynasty rookie drafts. 2 option last season Justin Jackson (RB FA) remains an unsigned free agent. He has the legs of a dancer that are best showcased when hes slipping through tackles, and if he can improve his vision, he very well could earn a three-down role. The only knock on Gibbs is his size. Check out The Wolf's 2022 Dynasty Rankings to see where he ranks the rookie class pre-and-post draft.. Terry McLaurin (WR WAS) is in the midst of a contract dispute, Curtis Samuel (WR WAS) has struggled to stay healthy and 2021 third-rounder Dyami Brown (WR WAS) failed to fire as a rookie. With all things there are a lot of scenarios that are yet to play out, and with each unfolding scenario will result in a value adjustment . If it feels like the wide receiver position continues to be deeper and deeper in terms of talent in the draft, that would be accurate . He is the full package and should make an immediate impact at the next level. March 18, 2022. Well have you covered throughout the draft season. only QB to go in the first and that is telling because this is a SuperFlex . Editor's Note: These 2022 Dynasty Fantasy Football Superflex Rookie Rankings are a starting point for your dynasty rookie draft. Declaration day is in the rearview mirror, and we are on to the all star game portion of the dynasty offseason. Full disclosure. Houston traded multiple picks to move up for the Crimson Tide receiver in a similar fashion to how they acquired Nico Collins (WR HOU) a season ago. The Ohio State touchdown machine is one of the latest offensive weapons to be added to Zach Wilson's arsenal. He wrapped a bow on his college career with a top-10 dominator rating in the 2022 Draft Class, headlined by a 36% score in 2020. First off, hes not particularly explosive. Not to mention, theres clearly an affinity with veteran running backs that Texans cant seem to quit. Based on ADP, I dont hate the selection of Kenneth Walker.