The Dollar General ADA Class Action Lawsuit is Nocera, et al. You get what you pay for is exactly right statement to live by. Hopefully this issue with these folks will stop. Unfortunately, I think all I can find are some of the repair receipts, as my ex has most of them. The people who run the website have no idea what your personal information is nor have the time to add thousands of peoples information and submit thousands of claims to the pending lawsuits. I am devastated! I have engine problems now. I contacted them numerous times & they told me that I was approved also, but that the date hasnt yet been determined & to be patient. status of any class action settlement claim. I bought at least 2 cases at a time. Please add buy all the time thats probably whats been messing up my vehicles, I have bought and used this oil and would like to be added. Payment seems to be always delayed for another 6 months on the General Motors LLC Ignition Switch Litigation, 14-MD-2543 (JMF) and 14-MC-2543 (JMF) that was decided in a final Judgement in February, 2020. Or did you expect them to hold your hand through the incredibly simple claims process?? LAW OFFICES OF JOHN P. ZUCCARINI, Gerald H. Clark Please add me. CarMax will pay $186,480; Axis Analytics will pay $53,872; Capital One Bank will pay $49,728; and Walmart will pay $41,440. I always buy DG oil and other things from them. Some lawsuits have ended in multimillion-dollar settlements. The last one was too expensive to fix so I junked it and that is the reason I have no car, at the moment! Ive purchased and used in my vehicleswish to have known this then Id have a vehicle now, Please add me too! ADD ME PLEASE!!! Please can you tell me more about this? n you imagine how many times I have stopped at Dollar General for their Branded oil SAe 10W-30. Add me I thought dallied generals products were safe to use I guess not. https://topclassactions.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php. I have had my engine repaired several times I dont have all this week but I will do my best to find you please add me. because the damn settlement was approved in June, So why the hell do we gotta wait to get our money that were entitled to for property damages, but the people who just purchased the oil but didnt have their cars damaged get their money first? The lawsuit against Dollar General also claims that the company misclassified employees. Purchased numerous times please do add me. ClassAction.org is a group of designers, writers and programmers who have been working in the legal space for nearly a decade. Add me too, Add me we bought it & it killed our car I think, Used to buy oil from DG all the time cause it was cheaper but I stopped!! Under the currently approved court documents, Class Members will have until June 8, 2021 to make a claim for a refund and until Aug. 23, 2021 to make a claim for property damage caused by the old Dollar General oil. by Kelsey McCroskey You can change these settings at any time. After all, what type of cars do they think we are driving this day in time. Ive purchased for 5 vehicles for 2 or 3 years now. Please aadd me I purchased myh oil from there . For information on deleting the cookies, please consult your browsers help function. Twitter proposed an $800 million dollar settlement agreement to resolve all claims the company misled investors regarding its user and engagement data, the company announced Monday.Twitter submitted the agreement to the Northern California District Court to settle a class action lawsuit filed by shareholders in 2016, the social media platform announced in an 8-K filing with the Securities and . Orr, et al. It seems payment was coming in Oct, 2020, then Feb, 2021, then June, 2021, then the Fall, Sept, 2021, then ?, 2022. Im making a partial claim because I never thought of needing my old receipts. Please add me. SMITH, GILDEA & SCHMIDT LLC, John P. Zuccarini Top Class Actions viewers are getting paid! Read About More Class Action Lawsuits & Class Action Settlements: document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Yes I have used it myself in the past definitely used more than the law allows and since its been in the past I unfortunately dont have no receipt. Top Class Actions will post the open settlement information and claim filing instructions once they become available. ???? Bought the oil from dollar general several times. I had problems with my van after changing with this oil. I buy all the oil I use thete. Walmart and many other retailors do the same thing. 1. The Court granted this settlement final approval on June 22, 2021. Please read the list below for the name of the company, the type of discrimination, and the basis of the action, and . Because Ive contacted them numerous times, But the they keep saying that they have not determined a date yet for The Property Damage Claim Checks to be mailed out. Dollar General DG Auto Motor Oil $28.5M Settlement Payouts On The Way Several TCA viewers have received deposits of up to $16.80 in the DG Auto motor oil class action settlement. Class Members may claim refund benefits as well as property damage benefits. Please add me I have bought plenty of oil from them. document.getElementById( "ak_js_5" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); @2023 Top Class Actions. Please add me.. Ugh Plz add me, Yes add me I have used this in my Hyundai Elantra. Ive been buying DG oil for years. Our connection to the industry is what sets us apart: we cover lawsuits and investigations . And since I have read this, I am sure it messed up the engines on two of my vehicles. Neiman Marcus data breach settlement Class Members have reported receiving checks for $100. I KNOW WE PURCHASED MANY MORE THAN JUST 10 BOTTLES, BUT HAVE NOT SAVED RECEIPTS, Add me to this claim I used well over 10 qts during that time, I used 10w40w oil in my car to change my oil. Add me. Free cash flow, a measure of a. of women experience stress urinary incontinence. All I know is that I have been purchasing motor oil at Dollar General for YEARS, and I varied purchasing between the DG SAE 10W-30 motor oil and the DG SAE 10W-40 motor oil, depending on the weather/temperature. Please add me, Yes add me in, please tried to save money. Go to the website. 1:17-cv-01622-MLB, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia. . HUMPHREY FARRINGTON & MCCLAIN PC, Esther E. Berezofsky Count me in as well, do this applies to lawnmower motors as well. No more DG auto oil for me, nothing but trouble. It seems that Im somehow getting loopholed out of my settlement money. It is being overseen by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. Please add me. Count me in! Class Action Database. expected to be mailed out. Check out our list of Class Action Lawsuits and Class Action Settlements you may qualify to join! I purchase oil from there and had two engines go out on me. I have receipt of expenses! 3 October 2021. I started purchasing DG Motor Oil back in 2012 for my 1995 Jeep Rio Grande until I scraped it in 2015. Class action lawsuits are designed to hold companies accountable for misleading and deceiving their customers. BLWalker, Has anybody received a check in the mail yet for the Property Damage Relief Claim?? Dollar General, Physical Assault of a Customer by its Employees ($500,000) According to WALB News, in 2021, in a video posted on Facebook, one could hear Michael King shouting that he could not breathe while a company employee was seated on him. So please add me. Please add me. The InterContinental Hotel Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit was Orr, et al. P.O. We use cookies to improve functionality and performance, enhance user experience, and provide tailored content. I need to be added to this please, I have used this oil thinking it was bew. The class action lawsuit had accused defendant Bonnier Corp., publisher of a number of magazines, of collecting and selling subscribers private information without their consent or notice, a violation of the Michigan Video Rental Privacy Act. Cynthia G. St. Amant Ive purchased it many times. 2709 in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri, Western Division, In re Dollar General Corp. I started purchasing DG motor oil back in 2011 for my 2005 Grand Cherokee Jeep until engine went up and no longer have it. your claim status, claim form or questions about when payments are I have always bought there oil. Using it in my 2008 Jeep. For information on deleting the cookies, please consult your browsers help function. Yes we used it before and I guess that was the reason we had to trash our car, Add me please. I have definitely bought oil from dollar general before. Count me in. 1:19-cv-01186, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. on hold with them now. I am shocked that DG would not care abound their customers and sell bad oil!!!! Step One: Find Products You Purchased Step Two: Fill Out the Claim Form Step Three: Get your Check in the Mail. They dont get paid to post this information as it is lol. 2665, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. MY HUSBND USED THIS MOTOR OIL FOR YEARS. Claims for refund benefits must be submitted by June 8, 2021. I do not have proof proof of purchase I dont even know how to do that being Ive never saved any UPCs or photos of every day items I buy how add me for the parcel please. i have yet to get a paper check or the $$ to my pay pal acct who do i reach to see whem i get it? My car started smoking after using Dollar General Motor Oil. We have bought their oil for years. We have used this oil for years and have even done so recently as well, Add me also Im so tired of companies ripping us all off, Have purchased this oil on multiple occasions please add me. Terms and Conditions. Remember: you are submitting your claimunder penalty of perjury. Read About More Class Action Lawsuits & Class Action Settlements: document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I applied for this lawsuits shortly after being on a trip and discovered my oil light had came on just under 1200 miles on a fresh oil change where the tech didnt tighten the oil plug all the way. He made me sick.i said ok and hung up. Consumers who filed a claim in the 1-800 Contacts class action settlement have been receiving payments of more than $800. Used DG pil on several occasions. from the credit union between 2015 and 2020, according to the class action lawsuit, a violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). So please add me. status of any class action settlement claim. According to the lawsuit, from July 2016 until January 2018, a Dollar General regional director in Oklahoma harassed district managers who were in their 50s and older by calling them "grumpy old men," telling them he was building "a millennial team" and they needed "young blood" in the stores, threatening them to keep up with the . Yeah, the car still runs but I have to use an additive to reduce smoke from the exhaust and reduce oil consumption. You are also harming other eligible Class Members by submitting a fraudulent claim. Add me used way over 10 qts of motor oil from dollar general. I used this when my Jaguars oil light came on, and it ruined my engine. ?, add me used in my 2008 chevy hhr ruined the engine sent to junkyard. 2:16-cv-12799-DML-EAS, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. I purchased two cases for my cars when I did oil changes. The lawsuit claims that Dollar General misclassified its employees as exempt from overtime pay and failed to provide proper notices. We have acted as the escrow agent for numerous litigation settlements and related matters. Thank you. Plaintiffs in the class action lawsuit claimed McCormick slack-filled its black pepper tins, resulting in overpriced products. A . The Neiman Marcus Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit was Hilary Remijas, et al. Please add me. How to File Claim for Class Action Lawsuits. The lawsuit cites complaints from 12 county inspections between March 2021 and August, which found that Dollar General stores had been tricking customers into paying more for their products. I got confused as to the claim forms. administrator or law firm. Please add me to this class action for Dollar General Motor oil..I have bought it a few times for oil changes and to just top the oil off.thank you. 704-315-3737, Your email address will not be published. I would like to be added to this claim. It was a 2002 Jaguar that I had until 2017. Moreover, the suit alleges that the company intentionally misclassified store managers as executives. Dollar General Corp. and other defendants have agreed to a $28.5 million settlement to benefit consumers who purchased DG Auto motor oils. A class action lawsuit accuses Dollar General Corporation and DolgenCorp, LLC of charging higher prices for merchandise at the register than the prices advertised on the shelves. Yes, ive bought dollar general oil several times, please add me. So many quarts of this oil I used-and it was 4-5 years agono one keeps their receipts that long. Please add me. Thank you for telling the (ADD ME) folks how to submit the claim form. I have bought this product at least 10 times from them I thought it was suppose to be a good oil I was putting it into my infinity so yes please add me to this class action. Havent received a pay out on the class action lawsuit against Gen Fed, I received $4K from Levis and have received so many checks when I need it most. I have been purchasing oil from Dollar General since 2015 my car went under major overhaul due to in 2017. Claim Filing Deadline. Please add me. I tried filing a claim it said deadline passes Ive used dg 10w30 oil for a long time, This is the only oil that I bought for years. I bought Dg oil for years! You can change these settings at any time. Yes. The deadline to file a claim is Sept. 7. And I do t have bottles or receipts from 4-5 years ago. We buy our motor oil all the time from dollar general because the dollar general oil is a better price. I paid for very expensive repairs that didnt fix the problem and mechanics couldnt figure out what the problem was. Please see what other class action settlements you might qualify Written by Joseph O'Neill Good one!! I may could get in touch with someone at the repair shop to verify my claim. This has cost us in more ways than one. please add me to the list, Please Add me I have use a lot of Dollar General Store Motor Oil. Typically, one player takes on the role of Dungeon Master (DM) while the others each control a single character, representing an individual in a fictional setting. I cannot believe they played me like this? Is this going to bea Settlement were members in the Class Action end up with $1.68 each in a $121MM decision because of lawyer fees? Makes me wonder if this oil being bogus is why my vehicle oil pump went bad an had to pay out alot of money for my engine repairs to replace the oil pump . The list. The Michigan Field & Stream, Working Mother Magazines Class Action Lawsuit was Friske, et al. Been buying our oil for all our cars at DG for the last 16 yrs! that reports on class action lawsuits, class action settlements, More than 370,000 payment card accounts were used at affected locations while the malware was active, according to the settlement administrator. Thinking back when nobody could pin point the breakdown, my Dad asked me David, Are you sure you always made sure that you kept oil in it!.L.O.L i have purchased this oil for several years. When a case settles, the attorneys who handled the case will collect a percentage of the settlement or receive a fee award separate from the settlement. SHAME ON YOU DOLLAR GENERAL Please add me. Actions does not process claims and we cannot advise you on the I too have made many purchases from Dollar general. Include me in this class action. Defendant (s) Dolgencorp, LLC Dollar General Corporation Law (s) Kentucky Consumer Protection Act Kentucky Revised Statutes State (s) Kentucky New to ClassAction.org? The McCormick Black Pepper Slack Fill Class Action Lawsuit was In Re: McCormick & Co. Inc. Pepper Products Marketing and Sales Practices Litigation, MDL No. , MDL No. Had to get everything fixed, bought a brand new kia soul 2015, i sold it because engine light would not go out. Please add me. I had to have a new engine put in my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, would I need the dealership to fill out the paperwork also? My husband and I discussed having another oil change to replace the dollar general oil and he decided weshould be OK to just finish that oil change out with the dollar general oil but we ended up with a blown up motor before time for out next oil change. I have a 2007 Hyundai Sonata and it smokes from years of using Dollar General oil. Non-Navy Federal members allegedly received. 1:17-cv-01622-MLB, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia. BOSTON In the largest settlement of its kind, national subprime auto lender Credit Acceptance Corporation (CAC) will pay more than $27 million to settle a lawsuit brought by Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey over a variety of alleged unfair practices relating to the company's role in the origination, collection, and securitization of subprime auto loans. Dont even try it. I had to jump through a lot hoops to get it though. Our team has distributed $1 trillion in cash. No more. 1-833-326-0769, Allan Kanner Havent received IHG, after having my 100k points stolen. You have to click submit a claim to join the lawsuit. Yes i have purchased oil over the years when i didnt have a newer car please add me to your lawsuit would be greatly appreciated.