rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, three (3) hours, please call . We were blessed to receive so many years of medical care for our family exactly as he stated - with care, kindness and compassion. He was one of a kind and his other colleagues and I respected him greatly. It has been many years since we worked together but it was always clear how much you and Bob loved each other and how you cherished your family. We loved Bob and his whole family. Richard A. Cody, 75, of Overbrook, passed away on Tuesday, February 14, 2023. As a PA, I particularly admired him because he hired the first Family Practice PA in Topeka, Eric Schuman, in 1976. He delivered our oldest son in July, 1982. May Dr. Jacoby rest in peace and may God bless your family with peace, love, and good health. Well done buddy!Jerry Myers, Pfizer Topeka. He delivered both of our children & took care of our family for many years!! Dr. Jacoby was a great man and an amazing Doctor. He offered to take me to get some gas for my car. In High School, Bob was the pianist that accompanied our high school choir. this site (hereafter referred to as "this Site") and writing or submitting any material for this Site. He had been my doctor my entire life and I knew that there would be absolutely no one that could replace him. I wanted to thank him for his support for me all those years ago. The true compassion and concern Dr. Jacoby always showed for his patients is uncomparable. local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability; uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of this Site, or any services, system "Marge" Liggett, 93, of Berryton, passed away on Tuesday, February 21, 2023. Prayer and thoughts for the family. Topeka, KS 66605 You agree to indemnify and hold Newcomer Funeral Service Group, its subsidiaries and affiliates, agents, officers, directors, 1969, and the two resided in Houston, TX, Coffeyville, KS, Kansas City, MO, and Topeka, KS during Tom's 40-year career as a mechanical engineer in the oil and gas industry. Bob was always so friendly and kind towards me. Jeff and family, I'm very sorry for your loss. I have many fond memories of him accompanying me while singing at First Presbyterian Church. I will miss our time together, but still cherish the lifelong friendship with Anita, whose love was the best thing ever to happen in Bob Jacoby's life. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.Denise Denton, Joyce, I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your brother, just yesterday we were in primary Sunday school atCUP. My condolences to his family. contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, What a great man, I always thought so highly of him. Site for 30 days. He always took time to visit with us to see how we were doing personally. His kindness toward us as a young couple will always be a treasured memory. Like our page to stay informed about passing of a loved one in Topeka, Kansas on facebook. I have adored Dr Jacoby for as far back as I can remember. the Material is owner to post the Material on this Site. Anita - I'm sorry to hear of the loss of Bob. I am very thankful to have met her and been a small part of the many lives she touched. I've known Dr. Jacoby since I was in high school. Prayers to you and your family. I will be praying for you! Since I am an RN, we often shared experiences while he was providing first rate care. She was born on October 22, 1948 in Topeka, KS to Howard and Loretha (Michael) Morgan. Please know that our sympathy is with you and the family. Dr. Jacoby was the best out here in Topeka along with his wife Anita who cared for me as well.. Two of the most genuine kindest caring individuals who showed so much compassion not only in what they did as there job but for all the patients they had!! Ill never forget his kindness to my mother as she aged. We will treat your information with the utmost confidentiality and not share or distribute it in any way. Let your family and Friends help you out during this difficult time. Our family lived in the same neighborhood, went to the same schools. He was truly a Renaissance man. 785-354-8558. 1321 SW 10th Avenue. Thank you Jacoby family for sharing him with us. I had kept up through my Aunt Nancy and knew he was very ill. Bob was also family and we are glad to see him yesterday at his sister Joyce's home. Our family was blessed to have him as our family doctor for many years. also grant Newcomer Funeral Service Group the right to use any facts, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques ("Information") the possibility of such damages, whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in He lost to Linda Zimmer, but I thought he deserved the win. RIP Bob. Evidently Dave hadn't seen his technique, or he would have told him the same thing. Joyce, Reagan, Bryan and all of the Jacoby family, Im so terribly sorry for the loss of Uncle Bob. He stayed on the phone with us until we followed his directions and all was better. He will be greatly missed by many. It was so neat to see pictures of myself as well as pictures of my two kids. RIP, Dr Jacoby was a wonderful doctor and very caring person. Tom was a valued employee in our company. He will be missed. Though I still have a few years to go, I was hoping he'd have been there to give me advice. Melody and family, I am so sorry. Sending thoughts and prayers to your family . Service: Wednesday, March 8, 2023 at 11:00am. Send flowers. Claire. She was preceded in death by her parents and her brother Howard Mike Morgan. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. One morning a few years ago, I happened to be in the Dover cafe the same time as the two of you; I remember being so glad to see you and hear about how you were enjoying you retirement. owner to post the Material on this Site. I was blessed to have Dr. Jacoby as my PCP until the day he retired. We were sad to see them retire. Subject to our right to remove Material, Newcomer Funeral Service Group guarantees that each Message Book will remain on this We extend our sympathies to all of you. Tom was in several of my business classes at Washburn. I am so sorry to hear about Bob. Newcomer Funeral Service Group It is those memories that you two have shared in your life together that will get you through this very sad time. Bob Brunkow, 82, Topeka, passed away Thursday, January 26, 2023. My mother was a patient of his and so I was able to meet him. advertises, promotes or offers to trade any goods or services; is intended primarily to promote a cause or movement, whether political, religious or other; contains copyrighted content (copyrighted articles, illustrations, images, lyrics, photos, poems, text, The times we shared on nearly countless Scout adventures are not forgotten. Obituaries. When we left Topeka, it was sad to have to find another doctor. I will always remember how thoughtful and caring he was . He was a kind man, and always wore a smile on his face. Rest in the heavens. Dr Jacoby was there to deliver our daughter, Emily. Dove Southeast Chapel, 2843 SE Minnesota Ave. is assisting the family with. Topeka has lost one of its favorite sons.Dave and Mary Ann Lillich5346 North Santa MonicaWhitefish Bay, Wisconsin 53217, ~ David and Mary Ann Lillich - July 23, 2020, Dear Jacoby Family:My heartfelt sympathy to your family in the loss of your loved one. I am so sorry for your loss. Bob was an Akl Pledge and fraternity brother of mine. Tom, we will miss you. I was lucky to get into his family practice when I was pregnant with our first baby. I feel very lucky to have known him and also worked professionally with him. Our office suites were connected, he was very welcoming and always said hello with a smile. I was right. Condolence Messages will remain on this Site for the duration of the Message Book. Directions, Southeast Chapel So I was shocked and so sorry to hear of Toms death. You agree that each visit you make to this Site you shall be subject to I remember Randy and I frantically called him at 3:00 AM because of our sick baby (many years ago). He and his sister, Judy Pease, grew up in the "sweet" family of Martin Albert Pease, Jr. ("Noonie") and Katherine Louise James Pease ("Jimmie"). He delivered two of my three daughters. We are privileged to have known him and shared time with the both of you. With services throughout Kanas that are updated regularly. Bob was very ambitious. God Bless you all. I always thought it was so special that he cared so much about each baby he delivered that he kept albums full of all their pictures. Anita,We are so sorry to hear of Dr. Jacoby's passing, We remember you both well from your visits to our campground in Paxico. Mary Ann and I were sad to hear of Bob Jacobys recent death. He was a participant in our Rock Chalk skits which we won in three consecutive years, 1965-67.He was active in alumni functions and especially those smaller annual gatherings in Lawrence.He will be fondly remembered and missed a great deal. The two of you were a wonderful team and had a positive influence on a great many lives over the years. Anita, I am so sorry to hear about Bob, he was such a dedicated physician and member of the medical community. I LOVED the books and books filled with all the babies he had delivered. Our Funeral Home. He was an excellent doctor for me before he retired. A jury found Baird not guilty on Thursday. Newcomer Funeral Service Group reserves the right to read and screen all submissions prior to publishing them on the website, As many others have stated, I will never forget Dr. Jacoby and his legacy of love and caring for mankind. RIP doc. He was born in Lilbourn, Olyn F. Smith, 80, of Topeka, passed away on Sunday, February 12, 2023 at a Topeka hospital. cause injury to any person or entity, and that it does not violate any third partys proprietary, All our love and prayers to his wife Anita, his family, my cousins Joyce and David and their families, and to my Aunt Melba. He delivered my first child on 6/10/2000. Pat is survived by her sister Dody Todd (John), sister-in-law Dolly Morgan, nephews Duff Morgan (Karyn), Monty Hinsen, nieces Tricia Deedrick (Phil), Janice Purney (Steve), Neely Todd and many great and great-great nieces and nephews. Its true one never loses his high school memories. Dr. Jacoby was our family physician. How fortunate that our friendship spanned 44 years. Im so sorry and if there is anything I can please let my family know! What a wonderful man! He will be greatly missed. resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Site or I met him when I played for the Topeka Civic Youth Symphony Auditions. Please try again later, or re-subscribe. Love, Lonnie Feagan, We are so sorry to hear of Dr. Bob's passing. I think the next week in my clinical I worked with him. Bob was one of the finest people I have ever known. So sorry to read about Bob He was a wonderful man and boss..I could go on all day about the fun we had but I loved when I told him one morning he had one black and one brown shoe on . Rae Edward Stewart, Sr., 83 passed away Sunday, February 12, 2023 at his home. Bob was in Bill's High School Sunday School class. ?? Love, light and prayers. Sincerely, Linda Smith. It was Tony Baird, Devkota said. Anita, I still remember the day I had an appointment with you during which you told me that you and the doctor were going to retire. Dr Jacoby was a great Dr as he delivered my Daughter and 3 of my grandchildren. You are material, and bargained-for as a basis of this Agreement. Pat loved spending her free time with her nieces and nephews. I am blessed to have known Bob. Material you submit, post, transmit, display, publish or distribute on or through this Site, your use of this Site, your He cared about his patients.My best story was before I finished nursing school. Penwell-Gabel Home; Send Flowers . 1.) Her love for the Lord radiated to those around her. local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability; uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of this Site, or any services, system He always took an interest in me that was rare for an adult relating to an adolescent. My FB got hacked and I havent seen your info for a long time. He was always smiling and happy to help his patients with whatever he had in his "black bag". I know you will miss him terribly and so thankful you have great memories with him. I was so sorry to hear about BoBs accident and passing. My association with Bob was almost entirely through First Presbyterian Church. I was sadden by the news of Dr. Jacoby's passing. We were shocked and saddened to learn of his accidental death. After the delivery, Dr. J was holding the baby and we told him the baby's name would be Robert; he got a big smile and said we had picked a good name. He will be missed. connection to this Site, or from your violation of these Terms of Use. He was such a gentleman and so sweet and helpful to everyone as we got to know you two on that great Viking Cruise last year. Margaret A. RIP Dr. Jacoby. She was born on October 22, 1948 in Topeka, KS to Howard and Loretha (Michael) Morgan. Obituaries Topeka - Memorials & Condolences - Paul D. Marmet Visitation: Thursday, February 23, 2023 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm Paul D Marmet, 87, died February 9, 2023, with his family by his side in Topeka, Kansas.