She loves attending dance conventions and having the opportunity to learn from master teachers from all over the country. numerous scholarships and national titles. In the past, Abbie has attended summer intensives for American Ballet Theater, San Diego Ballet, and Joffrey. Lacey loves competing and performing in all avenues of dance and dreams of dancing professionally one day. Featuring the songs of ABBA, Mamma Mia! Andrew Lloyd Webbers smash hit, award-winning West End show, School of Rock The Musical, opens the first UK Tour at the Birmingham Alexandra Theatre on Saturday 13 February 2021 and is launching an online search for talented young musicians. Proving it is never too late to start dancing, Chloe immersed herself in all genres, training upwards of 20 hours a week. For audition information and an application form, please email the team at Jessica Ronane Casting at matilda@jessicaronane.com To be sure you hear of future auditions, register your details for an email update. Shows and activities suitable for children of all ages, Arlene Phillips and Derek Jacobi honoured at the Olivier Awards with Mastercard 2023, The Montague On The Gardens 25% Off Afternoon Tea, The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience Halloween Family Ticket. Her hard work has paid off! im ecstatic to have this opportunity with KAR. The show opens at The Garrick Theatre in London for a limited engagement from 4 November 2021. If youre after some 80s nostalgia with some cracking tunes this looks like youre bet for a great night out. an art project or playing with her pet cats. She is a member of 4.1.3. The Broadway production recently concluded its run at the Winter Garden Theatre with a US national touring production continuing. My name is Alana Taylor, and I am from Saint Louis, Missouri. While she likes a variety of styles, her most favorite style of dance is contemporary because she loves the freedom of movements. Her favorite style is contemporary but loves them all. Emma is a 10 year old competitive dancer from southern Illinois. West End; New York City. as a guest student artist. Must be 9 and under 4'8. . She is thankful she found her Lacey is humbled and grateful for the opportunity to be a KAR Protege and is looking forward to incredible new experiences ahead. First Published A new Bob Marley biopic musical premieres at the Lyric Theatre in February 2020. Click here for more info on Get Up, Stand Up! She has a huge passion for dance. Championships, and apprenticed with prestigious artistic groups such as Platinum and Immerse SIX THE MUSICAL. She has been married to Nathan Johnson since May 11, 2007. I started dancing when I was 6 years old. She has won many titles, scholarships, and awards throughout her years of competing, including National Miss Junior Dance at KAR in 2019. Savannah has appeared in numerous commercials, dance costume catalogs, fashion shows, and was a contestant on Americas Got Talent. Dance Academy and competes from April to July. Kylee at the age of 11, now trains in ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, contemporary, hip hop, and tumbling at her studio. Kaitlyn is a 16 year old dancer from Long Island, New York. The next auditions will be in Spring 2023. Noelle is a dedicated student of dance and enjoys new styles and techniques by various choreographers. She is honored to be a part of the KAR protg program so she can continue to grow as a dancer and meet new people. Madison (Maddie) is 11 years old and originally from Chicago, IL. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoatwill runThursday 1 July 2021 until Sunday 5 September 2021at the London Palladium. I love the feeling of performing in front of crowd. Follow us!Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | TikTok, Please note: All tickets are subject to availability. Brianna has always said that She is excited to join the KAR team for this upcoming season and looks forward to meeting new friends and building on her dance skills and technique. Kaitlyn enjoys every style of dance, but her favorites are tap and contemporary. She's been part of the Big Stage TV show with 34th & Phunk. I am from Southern California and dance competitively at the Talent Factory! Katie is also a two-time world champion in Latin ballroom dance and recently added smooth ballroom styles to her competitive repertoire. sophomore in high school, and has been dancing at Saras Studio of My name is Berlynn Gonzalez. Why? Mia has studied with teachers from the east to west coast, and has attended many conventions across the country. Privacy Policy Agreement * Share. Official London Theatre is run by Society of London Theatre (SOLT) a not-for-profit organisation representing the theatre industry. She is always practicing on her own or with her sisters, who are both dance teachers/coaches. Aria loves the challenges dance presents; requiring flexibility, strength, endurance, memory, timing & flair. Meanwhile, spiteful Miss Hannigan has other ideas and hatches a plan to spoil Annies search for her true family. KAR has always been her favorite dance competition. Natalie also shares a passion for acting and singing on top of dancing as well. Hop. Dakotah is 16 years old and resides in the Bronx,N.Y. Ella Lin has been featured on VoyageLA.com, ABC News and NIKE's YouTube channel for her environmental work. Katie is a senior in high school at The Cambridge School where she is a student leader and maintains a 4.0+ GPA. This year, Amiya loves competing her jazz solo, hip hop duet & group dances on the competitive stages and always shines with her energetic and fierce personality. This organization is what has shaped her future aspirations of attaining her BFA in dance and to open her own Dance Therapy studio. I dance at DK Dance Productions located in Missouri and have been dancing since the age of eight. Fantastically Great Women Who Changed the World Im grateful for everything Ive learned and for any opportunities that come my way! Her favorite subjects include history, literature, varsity debate and Greek. First convention of the year at Showstoppers, she won Jr Dance Battle Champ. Dancing is a major part of my life, when I am not at the studio, I am practicing and learning new skills in my free time. As of this year, I pushed myself and was determined to grow in my acro skills and my technique. Tabbi Courts is a sophomore at Ohio Virtual Academy. Group A (ages 5-8): Brea Senior Center -- 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm. The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. Lilly has won multiple titles, with her favorite being named a KAR Protg for She has been apart of their dance Previews start on the 29 th March, followed by an 8-week run beginning on the 9 th . Lola has performed in The Nutcracker Ballet, been She has many judges awards and was awarded Academy Queen at the 2020 Nationals for Extreme Talent Showcase. She has won many regional and national awards and titles. Kaitlyn had the extreme pleasure of tap dancing in the 2019 Macys Thanksgiving Day Parade along with being featured on the Today Show with a small group of other tap dancers. In the future I will be a Rockette, And I have a desire to perform on Broadway. She has always had a love for dance, asking her mom to find a dance class starting at The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Abbie loves to dance because it provides her with a powerful method of communication across all cultures. For Addison, more important than awards and titles are the connections he makes in the competition and convention circuit, the deeper bonds he makes with his teammates, learning from amazing judges and choreographers; to build on his skills, and the thrill of getting to perform on stages. However, she has found her love for Jazz and lyrical throughout the years! Some of the dance awards Ella Lin has received are Hall of Fame 2021 Entertainment Award for Musical Theater Solo, NUVO 2020 BreakOut Artist Runner Up, NUVO 2019 Die Hard Dancer Scholarship, and Showstopper 2019 All Star Dancer in which she performed in the "America Loves to Dance" Awards at Disneyland Hotel. years, she was awarded numerous first place overalls, titles, scholarships, and awards. Kate is 12 years old and is from Anaheim, California. Why? When not performing, Rosemary enjoys spending time with her friends, three rescue dogs (Poncho, Sally, and Savannah), her parents, and two younger siblings Amelia (12) and Larry (5). She also enjoys participating in pageants, and is the reigning Junior Miss Morgan County. In 2021, she won several National Titles and Championships. Ticketing powered by members of the Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers, Copyright 2022 WestEndTheatre.com, part of Feud Media Ltd.All rights reserved, Terms & Conditions|Privacy Policy|Cookies Policy, Back To The Futures Lea Thompson attends London production, Joanna JoJo Levesque to star in Moulin Rouge! She's been part of the first Hip Hop group, 34th & Phunk, to perform in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and the Hollywood Christmas Parade. Experience the best of Londons West End theatre. dance. I started dancing competitively at the age of 10 and ive been in love with it ever since! Deadline: Tue, Sep 28, 2021 SUBMIT TO BeetlejuiceCasting@gmail.com PERSONNEL Directed by Alex Timbers Choreography by Connor Gallagher Music & Lyrics by Eddie Perfect Book by Anthony King &. Jessica never stops dancing, even when she is out of class. The Musical is scheduled to begin performances at the Piccadilly Theatre in March 2021. makes her shine as a performer. She began dancing at the age of 2 and dances at Miss Donnas School She is excited to be a part of the KAR family this season and is looking forward to making new friends throughout this incredible journey. She was born and raised in Southern for the art of choreography and plans to pursue a career in choreography and dance She has attended many KAR in house conventions, as well as traveling to conventions outside of her home studio. The Musical, Frozen The Musical extends at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane, Elton John and Tim Rices AIDA cast announced for Netherlands relaunch, Cory English to star in Back to the Future for 6 weeks, Hairspray and Mamma Mia! On his spare time he loves being around his friends and family and enjoys amusement parks. He started off with Kids React at the age of 4 and has now moved on to Teens React. Taylor is so grateful for the opportunity to work with KAR convention as a protg performer this season! Aside from being an honor roll student, she is the youngest She is so thankful for the opportunities KAR has Dancers will learn a routine during the Workshop. It is written by Toby Marlow and Lucy Moss, with direction by Moss and Jamie Armitage, choreography by Carrie-Anne Ingrouille, set design by Emma Bailey, costume design by Gabriella Slade, lighting design by Tim Deiling, sound design by Paul Gatehouse, musical orchestration by Tom Curran, musical supervision by Joe Beighton, associate choreography by Freya Sands, musical direction by Katy Richardson and associate musical direction by Ellie Verkerk. Lilly has a Based on the life of American televangelists Tammy Faye Bakker Tammys life story has all the highs, lows, camp and drama you could hope for in a musical. She also enjoys pageants and was crowned International Cameo Girl in 2020. All must be young adults aged 8-12, height under 4ft 10. Riah is a current member of the tap company So-Cal Junior Hoofers Club, directed by Michelle Miner. Famous screen actors, British and international . Abbie is also a Cadette in Girl Scouts and is working towards her Gold Award. Outside of dance I love fashion and love to bake. Her favorite styles of dance are hip hop and contemporary. She is excited to start working with the KAR program in the fall. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions. Amiya Mason is 10 years old and was born in St. Louis, Missouri where she resides. Get organised and be resourceful. Despite the setbacks, people who love theatre continued to buy tickets and go see a show, and our annual look at what sold the best on WestEndTheatre.com during 2021 is testament to that. Why? She has won many first place overalls, Titles, scholarships and opportunities. From the age of 10 to 15 Bryanna was fortunate to be part of the Lythgoe Family theater productions in Pasadena California as an on-stage dancer. She enjoys learning all facets of dance from Ballet to Hip Hop but she counts Lyrical, Contemporary and Jazz as some of her favorites. Required fields are marked *. She loves making new friends and sharing her passion with others. London 27 October 2021 Cast members from Hex ( National Theatre) There are some exciting tidbits on the horizon! She was nominated along with over 1000 other military children and received her award in Washington, D.C. Brooklynn is a 10 year old dancer at Excel Performing Arts in OFallon Missouri. She loves to travel to different states to experience different dance styles and education. Dakotah trains in all styles of dance at Performers Edge Dance Company in the Bronx, New Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site. She loves all styles of dance but Musical Theater is definitely her favorite. This valuable lesson has shaped her into the strong and steady young lady she is today. Abigayle is a 16 year old junior in high school from Slidell, LA. West End Calling is a nationwide competition for aspiring musical theatre performers. Rebecca Suh is a 12 year old who strives each day to improve her dance skills. 2023 Musical Theatre West, 4350 E. 7th Street, Long Beach, CA 90804-5546 - (562 . The Pro:tg Program offers dancers the incredible opportunity to travel, assist, and train with industry leading choreographers and master instructors on KARs National Convention Tour. Currently a sophomore at the San Diego of Creative and Performing Arts, Anny is steadfast about the discipline of dance. In addition, she won Miss Teen for On Stage dance tour and was the top scoring for open routine. Dancers will learn a routine during the Workshop. I am from Houston TX. More than the titles, she loves the community that dance has brought Two reasons. She also belongs to a young womens leadership group. Dakotah Parales started dancing at the age of 5 and started competing at the age of 7. Pearson also emphasised that the auditions are for "all self-identifying female and non-binary performers, as long as they are comfortable playing female roles.". She was a company member at HDA for six years until making a move to Franklin, TN to join DC Dance Factory under the direction of Stephanie and Darrell Campbell. Cabaret; Off-Broadway; . Brianna is extremely The budding rock stars should be between 8 and 12 and under 4ft 10, and the smash-hit musical has put a call out for the following: Auditions will be open until 19 June, and applications can be submitted through the School Of Rock tour website here. She plays the Oboe and Alto Saxaphone, she can also play the clarinet and flute. Bryanna has had the great opportunity to appear in two game shows, Drop that Seat & Family Game Night. When Annie isnt dancing she loves reading and drawing and can be found at the lake with her Her favorite styles of dance are jazz, lyrical, and hip hop. She has had the opportunity at her current studio to assist in classes of younger dancers. Find auditions and castings on The Stage Jobs, including London and West End auditions, open auditions, theatre auditions and professional castings. Alyssa loves that KAR supports families that have been impacted by cancer. She is a Sophomore who has loved dance and performance since the age of 3. Our prestigious alumni includeEd Sheeran,Sam Smith,Charlotte Ritchie,Luke McCall, Bradley Jaden and many more! Taking inspiration from Bob Marleys visionary lyrics to tell his extraordinary personal story, this highly anticipated new musical is brought to the stage by the Olivier Award-winning writer Lee Hall (Billy Elliot), director Clint Dyer and stars Arinz Kene as Bob Marley.